3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
From my experience yesterday when I was able to play I really enjoyed it.
If it wasn't for all the issues then I would love.
Eh, I finally got in earlier and even when it does work there's not really much to enjoy. So you can now, instead of walking around placing animations, also walk up to a few predetermined spots and play an animation? The masturbation animation is also basically just a few seconds in a loop. Drinking at the bar is the same with the added feature of pressing w to sip a drink... for some reason?

I'd comment on the battlepass but it's mostly non-functional, looks like the developer was taking hits of acid and plagiarising UX From Hell whilst making it though.

They're on their 3rd or 4th "rebuild" now, averaging roughly one every few years since Daisy in Summer, and it still looks like the fastest way to finish the game would be to burn it to the ground and start again. Even the models and assets are starting to look dated by comparison to some of the UE5 games in development, either that or this game has had a bit of a visual downgrade during the rebuild (I can't really be bothered to install 0.4.9 to check).

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
either that or this game has had a bit of a visual downgrade during the rebuild (I can't really be bothered to install 0.4.9 to check).
it definitely had downgrades since there's no way in goddamn hell to put 20 (playable - nevermind NPC's) characters on the same map with the visual detail there was in 0.34.
I'm assuming they borked SOMETHING in 0.49 because some scenes were awful slow when viewed close up, but 0.34 was meh in performance for ONE character, so even if they optimised things they also must have downgraded visuals to fit TWENTY characters in at once.
Also, no, the way isn't to rebuild. The way is to suck it the fuck up and power through, changing the things that need to be changed ONLY. The only people that ever suggest rebuilds of a project this young are interns and juniors, and apparently helius is about 3 times that...
If they didn't do it right the first 3 times, they won't do it any better the 4th time, no way

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
You literally can't make this shit up. Every single thing that could go wrong, went wrong.

Congrats to everyone still funding this absolute nightmare. I'm sure once they wise up and stop, more stooges will roll up to fund another year of garbage. Since the janny squad will keep wiping all criticism from Steam and the Discord, keeping new potential investors in the dark and perpetuating the lie.

Bravo!

Aug 13, 2020
I've always had the impression that he whole "mystery investors" narrative was just made up to push the more unpopular changes down unsuspecting supporter's throats. And by now we know for sure that the shady chinese modders are professional mythomanes.

Funny how F95 isn't going off, it's their own supporters that can't speak openly in the official channels.

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
Also, no, the way isn't to rebuild. The way is to suck it the fuck up and power through, changing the things that need to be changed ONLY. The only people that ever suggest rebuilds of a project this young are interns and juniors, and apparently helius is about 3 times that...
Pretty much this. Any code base will look like crap after a year or two as requirements change and assumptions only partially pan out, or always to the next developer as the only thing worse than your old code is someone else's old code.

Although what they need here is a direction change really. They've shown time and time again they don't have the team for an online game, performance aside in the actual sense of making use of the multiplayer setting and adding gameplay to the game. They're in an uphill battle where even if they get the bugs ironed out tomorrow who cares? It's the grindiest most exploitative live service in a while, all for gameplay that will in no way compare to the likes of Genshin or the like.

Funny how F95 isn't going off, it's their own supporters that can't speak openly in the official channels.
I don't think anyone here has really been "going off" for a while, it's just people watching as Helius repeatedly shoots himself in the foot hoping to teach the ex-backers who fled here a lesson. I'm ex-cap, I remember a few from November who were here for a bit and slowly stopped posting, I'm sure we'll see more backers included more caps swing through. His decisions aren't hurting the people who don't want to play his game anymore, it's hurting the remaining people who do sadly, and I guess they're starting to feel it.

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
it definitely had downgrades since there's no way in goddamn hell to put 20 (playable - nevermind NPC's) characters on the same map with the visual detail there was in 0.34.
I'm assuming they borked SOMETHING in 0.49 because some scenes were awful slow when viewed close up, but 0.34 was meh in performance for ONE character, so even if they optimised things they also must have downgraded visuals to fit TWENTY characters in at once.
If they didn't do it right the first 3 times, they won't do it any better the 4th time, no way
Oh I'm not seriously suggesting that Helius should start the project again from scratch, he clearly can't do any better anyway, but if you were an outside dev coming into a project that was a complete shitheap and they barely had anything implemented...

Maybe if they had more stuff done it would be a different story but with how things are you'd be better off just sacking it off, taking the assets and a base UE4/5 template and building an actual game around it. There's no point in pushing forward and inheriting a bunch of technical debt especially when the bulk of their framework seems to be based around multiplayer and microtransactions, which users don't actually want.

Not that it matters anyway. I imagine this project is going to end with Helius giving up eventually when it all comes to a head, will probably have a little hissy fit and blame F95 and unsupportive users etc.

Reactions: Lolkakok

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Bloody hell, 579 pages of comments on this thread. What did the devs do lmao. I just tried this game for 10 minutes before going to sleep and I'm planning on trying it some more. So far tho not really impressed with the little lesbian shit I saw and as far as female & male go (I don't plan on seeing any alien stuff), I only care about one female character out of the 3(?).

Feb 27, 2023
Bloody hell, 579 pages of comments on this thread. What did the devs do lmao. I just tried this game for 10 minutes before going to sleep and I'm planning on trying it some more. So far tho not really impressed with the little lesbian shit I saw and as far as female & male go (I don't plan on seeing any alien stuff), I only care about one female character out of the 3(?).
If I'm correct there is more lesbo in Harem mode.

Foost

May 16, 2020
Speaking of lesbian stuff, I noticed that they removed a bunch of animations compared to 0.4.9 :FacePalm:
At least most of the lesbian anims were nowhere to be found in the experiments list UI. Maybe it is just a UI bug, who knows. On the other hand, in 0.4.9 they were the fastest way to farm energy (or whatever they call it), and therefore likes. And we can't have that!

Lustfuldanmii

Mar 17, 2022
spent bout $80 in total according to my patreon billing history. stopped supporting cuz there was literally NO improvement for a WHOLE FRIGGIN YEAR. seeing the game's not changed much after 3 years, i can confidently say that supporting these 'sack of shit scumbag scamfucks' was the worst decision i've made in my life.

s2insider

Oct 9, 2018
Now this forum is where supporters united with the cracked version players because supporters can't freely express their feeling, facts or opinion on the official channels anymore. Not Patreon not Discord nont Steam Community. Sharing the same goal of wanting this game to be PLAYABLE.
I can't believed I fucking supporting this scummyfucks for 4 years straight. My pledge is over $300

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes