3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Lolkakok

Jan 5, 2022
View attachment 2443121

Support tickets closed, don't expect much help getting your stuff sorted out if you're missing backer rewards, etc. Also this means for a refund open the ticket with Patreon, then your payment provider. Or quote this when going to your payment provider.

Also good on Pasix for taking a break. I don't know why anyone tries this hard for a guy they know is lying and who doesn't even bother paying them or helping them out.
Why am I not surprised their launch has failed? "Insert trollface"

s2insider

Oct 9, 2018
View attachment 2443121

Support tickets closed, don't expect much help getting your stuff sorted out if you're missing backer rewards, etc. Also this means for a refund open the ticket with Patreon, then your payment provider. Or quote this when going to your payment provider.

Also good on Pasix for taking a break. I don't know why anyone tries this hard for a guy they know is lying and who doesn't even bother paying them or helping them out.
Well, like I said we supporter already warns them, that making it online would bring a lot more work for you all to handle. Don't blame supporters who wants the games to work and to support the Devs but in this case the devs put themselves in this situation by not listening to supporters that being online is not worth anything at all. And don't blame the supporter that they are having health issues right now because we were all been silence or being silenced for almost a year already. They have no right to complain or blame their health on supporters for criticizing the game that didn't go the way they pay for. Because if you read all the discussions on the game on steam or patreon you will find that the only Pasix or Malone are doing is just telling the supporters to fuck off with there long ass paragraph explanation of nothing. And now look what the game came to. I love the character I love the game, I want it to be success and I still haven't cancelled my patreon on them even for all these year. But the devs never cooperate and never listen.

P.S. I've read ALL the threads ALL the comments on Steam and Patreon and this is the first time I ever came out and comment about this game. Common sense wise, all these game problem is not supporters fault because the only part we do is paying. All these issue with the game are all against the supporters wish and how can you say that all this bad situation happened is because of supporters. when the game doesn't even run!!!!

Last edited:

Foost

May 16, 2020
Oh my, this is such a clusterfuck, I finally managed to get in today and it's so much worse than I feared.

It looks like they spent most of the time on anti-piracy nonsense and battlepass.

The battlepass UI is badly designed, confusing, and does not work most of the time anyway, because their servers can't handle 500-ish online users. After many attempts, I managed to pair it with my patreon account and I received 700+ of new currency that's used to level the battle passes, 100 for 10 levels. But because of the various bugs, I am now left 60 of it and only 30 levels gained :poop:

Oh and a lot of the UI text is hardcoded in Chinese, even if your UI is set to English. That includes the in-game mails with the patreon stuff. I got two of those, one with the 700-ish coins, another with what looked like outfit unlocks, but it unlocked nothing... Instead I got rather tiny amounts of the old currencies, such as 160 likes, which is not enough for even one outfit it looks like. And good luck getting more of them in the actual "game", sending likes tends to time out with various cryptic errors as well.

All positions are locked and you have to unlock them again. Only the unlocking UI action ends up with online errors most of the time as well. So it's even more tedious than before.

The "game" itself is pretty much the same as before, if you ever manage to get into a room. Usually it kicked me back into the main menu. I failed all attempts to get into the old map, succeeded once with the new one. It looks like it's impossible to place many of the poses in the new map, since they are tied to the old map's environment location. The pole dance is copy pasted from the old game, the masturbation animation is horrible, someone posted it above, you can get a drink at the bar, and that's about everything "new" that actually works on this map.

None of this matters anyway, when I ran the game a while ago once more, on the same Steam account, it went through the initial setup again, all my progress got reset to zero and I could not pair it with patreon anymore.

So stick with the cracked 0.4.9, it's better in every way than this pile of dung.

Lolkakok

Jan 5, 2022
Oh my, this is such a clusterfuck, I finally managed to get in today and it's so much worse than I feared.

It looks like they spent most of the time on anti-piracy nonsense and battlepass.

The battlepass UI is badly designed, confusing, and does not work most of the time anyway, because their servers can't handle 500-ish online users. After many attempts, I managed to pair it with my patreon account and I received 700+ of new currency that's used to level the battle passes, 100 for 10 levels. But because of the various bugs, I am now left 60 of it and only 30 levels gained :poop:

Oh and a lot of the UI text is hardcoded in Chinese, even if your UI is set to English. That includes the in-game mails with the patreon stuff. I got two of those, one with the 700-ish coins, another with what looked like outfit unlocks, but it unlocked nothing... Instead I got rather tiny amounts of the old currencies, such as 160 likes, which is not enough for even one outfit it looks like. And good luck getting more of them in the actual "game", sending likes tends to time out with various cryptic errors as well.

All positions are locked and you have to unlock them again. Only the unlocking UI action ends up with online errors most of the time as well. So it's even more tedious than before.

The "game" itself is pretty much the same as before, if you ever manage to get into a room. Usually it kicked me back into the main menu. I failed all attempts to get into the old map, succeeded once with the new one. It looks like it's impossible to place many of the poses in the new map, since they are tied to the old map's environment location. The pole dance is copy pasted from the old game, the masturbation animation is horrible, someone posted it above, you can get a drink at the bar, and that's about everything "new" that actually works on this map.

None of this matters anyway, when I ran the game a while ago once more, on the same Steam account, it went through the initial setup again, all my progress got reset to zero and I could not pair it with patreon anymore.

So stick with the cracked 0.4.9, it's better in every way than this pile of dung.
know any way to unlock all animations in gallery mode? Some of them were in 0.34 but now they are missing or locked

Foost

May 16, 2020
know any way to unlock all animations in gallery mode? Some of them were in 0.34 but now they are missing or locked
There is nothing to unlock in the gallery, what you see is what you get. You have to download the older version to get its content.

Reactions: edhorren

saiemp

Apr 2, 2018
This is better then the official... official have shit server and lag... well done who ever made this.... it will be funny if the new update who crack it can fix it before official hahahaha

s2insider

Oct 9, 2018
This is better then the official... official have shit server and lag... well done who ever made this.... it will be funny if the new update who crack it can fix it before official hahahaha
I mean to this point I think that people here can take their game and mod the shit of what's left of the wreckage and build up to be a PROPER functioning game to be honest.

Next thing you know all of them, Helium, Pissix and Kara Myloin will act victimize to call for sympathy. Well.... I already feel that they started it already.

Reactions: robij and Lolkakok

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
View attachment 2443169
Oh, poor boy pasix, please have pity on him and give him money so that he can continue to insult and ban those who won't let him wipe his feet on them.
Capitalism in its worst form. Helius is raking in so much cash he had enough spare to drop on Denuvo, but he can't be bothered paying his staff, so now the staff asks for donations.

Last edited:

Termigatron

May 4, 2021
Capitalism in its worst form. Helius is raking in so much cash he had enough spare to drop on Denuvo, but he can't be bothered paying his staff, so now the staff asks for donations.
helius only want the money.. always online,$35 USD for indie game its expensive,rebuild but perfomance more worst than previews demo,using denuvo,and battle pass need to grind for segs wtf...

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
Patreon links messed up. Don't link your patreon account or you may lose your rewards. Also along with the no support tickets rough for anyone who did.
1678108074848.png

Foost

May 16, 2020
Patreon links messed up. Don't link your patreon account or you may lose your rewards. Also along with the no support tickets rough for anyone who did.
View attachment 2443237
Yeah, happened to me, imo they will have to reset the db and let everyone link them again, otherwise this is seriously fucked up.

Support tickets are pointless anyway, since according to the Pasix's post, it looks like only the discord admins read them, therefore they can't help you with any technical ingame issues. There is no real way to contact the devs

• Haha
Reactions: Termigatron

Termigatron

May 4, 2021
Yeah, happened to me, imo they will have to reset the db and let everyone link them again, otherwise this is seriously fucked up.

Support tickets are pointless anyway, since according to the Pasix's post, it looks like only the discord admins read them, therefore they can't help you with any technical ingame issues. There is no real way to contact the devs
maybe next week we got news about "FD abandoned"

• Sad
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos
Aug 13, 2020
Oh, poor boy pasix, please have pity on him and give him money so that he can continue to insult and ban those who won't let him wipe his feet on them.
Godammit! This thread NEVER CEASES to amuse me!

Just when you think you've seen it all, something even more ridiculous comes up :LUL:

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes