3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Zyro

May 27, 2017
What makes you think they care about supporters/customers at all? They will simply milk tf out of this then close shop if it stops being profitable.
See that's the funniest part. People let their horniness take over their rationale or they're already in the sunk cost fallacy after supporting them for months if not years. Scamlius has been treating their supporters like shit and for some of these people its not enough of a red flag.

RoadAnarchy

Jun 9, 2021
Didnt he said before that he got folks from AAA game companies to work with him? Pretty long time my memory hazy enough to remember that though.
He said he got an offer from an AAA studio to make the campaign.
But his current team clearly lacks the knowledge to make a live service game, they struggle to make a well-optimized game overall.

Last edited:

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
He said he got an offer from an AAA studio to make the campaign.
But his current team clearly lacks the knowledge to make a live service game, they struggle to make a well-optimized game overall.
Helius is very literally a pathological liar. You can see some of those claims posted around here as people tracked them, but suffice to say they're all either bull or heavily exaggerated (like using a voice gram service or similar for a quick commision).

You'll see all kinds of other straight up bull too. My favorite will always be him saying he was doing a collab with Karyn's Prison back when that was popular on steam, even though their studio does 2D, he does 3D, and he had no game at the time. Seen Here

Lolkakok

Jan 5, 2022
So I like do what with the game? I downloaded it (non vr) pressed Fallen Doll exe and it opened steam page. I pressed Fallen Doll launcher,easy anticheat logo and Alet appered and it also opened steam page. Any suggestions (btw how to open all anims without that stupid ass grinding?)

XDX21

Jan 4, 2023
So I like do what with the game? I downloaded it (non vr) pressed Fallen Doll exe and it opened steam page. I pressed Fallen Doll launcher,easy anticheat logo and Alet appered and it also opened steam page. Any suggestions (btw how to open all anims without that stupid ass grinding?)
You delete it from hard drive and download cracked version, ignore harem mode and go to gallery mode.

s2insider

Oct 9, 2018
I feel like all the supporters are tired of telling the devs and warns shits to them because they are not gonna listen. The devs themselves keep put some complications into the game on their own and when they are overloaded with problem, they just blame on the supporters for complaining. This is the stupidest shit I ever seen,
1. They promised that this game is gonna be Single player offline game.
2. They changed the entire concept into multiplayer always online game.
3. Saying they made it always online just for anti piracy.
4. Now they use Denuvo, then they should go back to offline single player concept. because multiplayer is useless for this game. Brings nothing but performance impact that they can't or don't even know how to optimize their game and now no one can't even play the fucking game because they had a server issue because it's an online game.
And don't say that it's still under development because they spent half a decade on this game already and the game doesn't even run.

Lolkakok

Jan 5, 2022
You delete it from hard drive and download cracked version, ignore harem mode and go to gallery mode.
I don't have the game on steam,it just opens the steam page and that's all. (I am bad with english,so sorry for any mistakes I may make)

Lolkakok

Jan 5, 2022
I feel like all the supporters are tired of telling the devs and warns shits to them because they are not gonna listen. The devs themselves keep put some complications into the game on their own and when they are overloaded with problem, they just blame on the supporters for complaining. This is the stupidest shit I ever seen,
4. Now they use Denuvo, then they should go back to offline single player concept. because multiplayer is useless for this game. Brings nothing but performance impact that they can't or don't even know how to optimize their game and now no one can't even play the fucking game because they had a server issue because it's an online game.
And don't say that it's still under development because they spent half a decade on this game already and the game doesn't even run.
In short: Project Helius = Yanderedev junior

s2insider

Oct 9, 2018
In short: Project Helius = Yanderedev junior
Correct, but as one of the supporters I would still believe that this game, at least can't crack because of the Denuvo but crackers still can spoof the server to play offline alone... or at least I hope.

Lolkakok

Jan 5, 2022
Turns out this build has even less animations that you can view in gallery mode. I have both 049 and 034 on pc and 034 has more anims. Can I somehow unlock them in 049?

Lolkakok

Jan 5, 2022
Are they really gonna go and make it offline again or those are just your thoughts?

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
1678103671141.png

Support tickets closed, don't expect much help getting your stuff sorted out if you're missing backer rewards, etc. Also this means for a refund open the ticket with Patreon, then your payment provider. Or quote this when going to your payment provider.

Also good on Pasix for taking a break. I don't know why anyone tries this hard for a guy they know is lying and who doesn't even bother paying them or helping them out.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes