3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

markon711

Feb 16, 2021
I want to buy this game so bad but not when they haven't finished the product. Battle pass system is crap they just want money every month from Patreon. I don't understand why they separate version 8$ and full price subscriber. It should available for every tier so people can decide whether buy it or not because most of people don't buy a game when it's only beta that not even early access.

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
I want to buy this game so bad but not when they haven't finished the product. Battle pass system is crap they just want money every month from Patreon. I don't understand why they separate version 8$ and full price subscriber. It should available for every tier so people can decide whether buy it or not because most of people don't buy a game when it's only beta that not even early access.
They just had no updates for 14 months to add a map, one character, 40 animations and some new bugs. I'd probably wait until the game is actually on Steam then you can gauge whether it's worth it by reviews.

Steam also allow a 2 hour refund if for example you buy the game and it outright doesn't work (as is the case with the game right now as their servers are presumably melting into a little puddle under the extreme duress of ). Patreon will make refunding the game very, very difficult if you're unhappy with it.

George320

Sep 11, 2021
Holy shit. There's only 8 topics in the Steam Discussion thread, I feel like they're putting more effort into damage control than the actual game itself :(

Jan 5, 2021
As the netcode rewrite has shipped, here's the link to the Mindflayer source code, as promised. It's probably not terribly useful, but, well, here it is anyways: . Note that this was me speed-coding - don't expect great code.

It's funny to look back and read what I wrote, with the hindsight of knowing how it actually works - boy howdy was I wrong about some things.

Now that we have actually stable netcode (pending server capacity issues at launch lol) we should be able to actually focus on new content now. (That's not to say that there wasn't new content - a new girl, a new map, pole dancing and a few multi-player bondage devices, sitting masturbation, new outfits for everyone, new harem pass system, ...)
How's the progress on pushing for more offline content going? Also, Steam seems particularly picky about certain aspects of the game and certain animations/characters are on the chopping block (not removed, just on the fence). Any chance this game will be launched on a different platform?

RoadAnarchy

Jun 9, 2021
Helius managed to break the game even more.
He wasn't kidding when he said he would give us a reason to complain even more. :HideThePain:
Now seriously, if he wants a future for this game he needs to hire some people to optimize this game. This project is too much for the team he currently has. If the performance keeps getting worse every time he updates the game, well... His current team doesn't know what they are doing, they need help.

Last edited:

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
So they basically spent the entire last year of no updates tightening the online to make it harder to crack, inserting monetization, and adding Denuvo? And content that was advertised 2-3 years ago still isn't in the game. 10/10 I kneel Helius-sama please forgive my doubts.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
So they basically spent the entire last year of no updates tightening the online to make it harder to crack, inserting monetization, and adding Denuvo? And content that was advertised 2-3 years ago still isn't in the game. 10/10 I kneel Helius-sama please forgive my doubts.
To be fair people that work on connectivity, game systems, security are different from artists that work on animations and models. He should have 2 years of content developed by now. The reason he is not pushing more content live is simple - because he wants to monetize it. I think monetization part is not live yet right ? also probably not smart to push monetization out when your game barely runs.
Ouch that is too many actors on screen at one time, did they increase lobby size?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes