HV3

Jun 5, 2017
Just got my Rift setup back up (reformatted win10).
Every time I start this game, I'm in the ground and I need to use triggers to bring myself back up, no menus, nothing, Is there something I'm missing?

Tomlabete

Nov 4, 2017
HoneySelect (tough to install, but really enjoyable thanks to the high customization range and to the many mods)
VRKanojo (really nice but no customization at all)
BlenderSexGame by Meakrob47 (a bit experimental, but damn the facial animations are so good)
WaifuSexSimulator (well, many things to do with it, but not one of my favorites because of poor graphics imo)

Kecke

Jan 27, 2018
HoneySelect (tough to install, but really enjoyable thanks to the high customization range and to the many mods)
BlenderSexGame by Meakrob47 (a bit experimental, but damn the facial animations are so good)
WaifuSexSimulator (well, many things to do with it, but not one of my favorites because of poor graphics imo)
Thanks, will try them.

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Do you have a few web links to hand

starmandx

Aug 15, 2017
Just got my Rift setup back up (reformatted win10).
Every time I start this game, I'm in the ground and I need to use triggers to bring myself back up, no menus, nothing, Is there something I'm missing?
Nope, VR support is pretty basic right now

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
WinRar 5.50 should work as it supports the new RAR 5.0 archive format, 5.01 doesn't.
Updated WinRar to latest 5.50 64 bit, and it still gives me the same Error: Unexpected end of archive.
Also tried the latest version of 7-zip, and while it doesnt give me an error straight away, I do see an error after I've begun extracting it.

I very much doubt its those programs that have the issue. Especially since I havent had any similar problems with other archives.
The issue lies elsewhere.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes