Machcia

Oct 16, 2017
This is some of the most poorly optimized games I've ever seen, only way I can do anything is to alt tab repeatedly, otherwise it's completely frozen.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Hi, can someone tell me if you can customize the girl/doll? Hair/body etc? Thanks.

Jack Jack

Jun 1, 2017
Thanks for the upload. For some reason im having the GUI to display correctly but nothing more, no girl, only black screen behind the GUI, anyone has this problem and solved it?

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
This is some of the most poorly optimized games I've ever seen, only way I can do anything is to alt tab repeatedly, otherwise it's completely frozen.
holy shit my pc is spacing when playing this game
The game is extremely heavy, and you need some sick hardware to run it at max details at a smooth 60 FPS constant.

My GTX 970 is giving all its got, but it still isnt able to hit 60 FPS with everything maxed.

So you need something better, I would say probably a GTX 1070 in order to not see framerate drop below 60.
Now if you have a 144HZ monitor or something like that, and you're trying to hit over 100 FPS, lol.....then good luck.

The thing is, the graphics in this game arent particularly amazing either. This kind of performance cost isnt really justified.
The graphics are fine, but nothing really fancy. In fact, in some areas the graphics seem bland and without much detail, even at max settings.

Reactions: byran47

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
The game is extremely heavy, and you need some sick hardware to run it at max details at a smooth 60 FPS constant.

My GTX 970 is giving all its got, but it still isnt able to hit 60 FPS with everything maxed.

So you need something better, I would say probably a GTX 1070 in order to not see framerate drop below 60.
Now if you have a 144HZ monitor or something like that, and you're trying to hit over 100 FPS, lol.....then good luck.

The thing is, the graphics in this game arent particularly amazing either. This kind of performance cost isnt really justified.
The graphics are fine, but nothing really fancy. In fact, in some areas the graphics seem bland and without much detail, even at max settings.
You are correct, with my 1070 its always barely above 60 FPS so it's pretty heavy, for really no other reason other than just poor optimization.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Have they added anything more to the limited MMF options or is it still the same as when it first came out?

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
You are correct, with my 1070 its always barely above 60 FPS so it's pretty heavy, for really no other reason other than just poor optimization.
Usually it feels good to be right, but in this case it doesnt.

I wish this game didnt have such extreme requirements for smooth 60 FPS gameplay.

sephiroth986

Nov 25, 2017
i have downloaded 1.21 for VR, but i can't touch the body and i can interact only with menu option for static animation...is normal? i remember that in a previous version, you can touch and move the girl with the oculus touch controller...i remember wrong?

dsouliv03

Feb 13, 2018
well its really good but my (laptop or eyes) cant handle the mouse lag so maybe i wait for a small version

Chicken123

Autistic chicken
Donor
May 5, 2017
does the vr version offers nothing but just stare?
Can't seem to find anything to do in the vr version but stare at the room or her.
Triggered resets camera position.
Grip moves you around.
X Y A B do nothing.
Analog teleports.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes