lidinx

Oct 13, 2018
For those who can't run the game,

Run Command Prompt as Administrator and Copy this

setx OPENSSL_ia32cap ~0x20000000

The Reason Falled Doll Crashed because Newer Intel CPU doesnt Support old Unreal Engine 4 anymore

(Found this on reddit)
Halle fucking lujah Thank you. Why isn't this shit pinnned.

Reactions: sammytimmy

P_a_R_s_A7

Sep 4, 2023
Can anyone say me some answer
1. i danlowd the non.vr fallen doll v .1.31 how can I run th agme
2. How can I get and use true key for this version
3. Pls help me step by step

Aug 27, 2022
Can anyone say me some answer
1. i danlowd the non.vr fallen doll v .1.31 how can I run th agme
2. How can I get and use true key for this version
3. Pls help me step by step
Ok for everyone whos having trouble with the Activation key, ill say step by step what to do.

Step 1: Download Fallen Doll v1.31, either VR or Non-VR
Step 2: Download the crack file, make sure it is the SAME version as Fallen Doll v1.31 (If you downloaded Non-VR version, download the Non-VR version for the crack as well)
Step 3: Extract Fallen Doll v1.31
Step 4: Copy the cracked file (It's name will be "FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping_bupotiling03")
Step 5: Open the folder "FallenDollBeta131hotpatched"
Step 6: Follow this path; FallenDollBeta131hotpatched\FallenDoll(Beta1.31)\WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64
Step 7: You will see a file called "FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe", delete this
Step 8: Paste the copied cracked file here as well (in other words, replace "FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe" with the cracked file)
Step 9: Launch the game by double clicking that cracked file you just pasted in

Hopefully this helps you guys out.

P_a_R_s_A7

Sep 4, 2023
Ok for everyone whos having trouble with the Activation key, ill say step by step what to do.

Step 1: Download Fallen Doll v1.31, either VR or Non-VR
Step 2: Download the crack file, make sure it is the SAME version as Fallen Doll v1.31 (If you downloaded Non-VR version, download the Non-VR version for the crack as well)
Step 3: Extract Fallen Doll v1.31
Step 4: Copy the cracked file (It's name will be "FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping_bupotiling03")
Step 5: Open the folder "FallenDollBeta131hotpatched"
Step 6: Follow this path; FallenDollBeta131hotpatched\FallenDoll(Beta1.31)\WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64
Step 7: You will see a file called "FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe", delete this
Step 8: Paste the copied cracked file here as well (in other words, replace "FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe" with the cracked file)
Step 9: Launch the game by double clicking that cracked file you just pasted in

Hopefully this helps you guys out.

Bro I do all of this Step too much but when deleted the FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe and Copy the crack file at thus folder , the crack for me never open or run

Reactions: Vyacheslav Grinko
Aug 27, 2022
For those who can't run the game,

Run Command Prompt as Administrator and Copy this

setx OPENSSL_ia32cap ~0x20000000

The Reason Falled Doll Crashed because Newer Intel CPU doesnt Support old Unreal Engine 4 anymore

(Found this on reddit)
Bro I do all of this Step too much but when deleted the FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe and Copy the crack file at thus folder , the crack for me never open or run
Try doing what was suggested here

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes