jimisfat

Sep 7, 2023
Well fuckaduck. I am not new to pirating and I tried for hours everything suggested to get this working with no luck. Then I saw on page 104 Funog1's suggestion if you have an 5700XT (or possibly another AMD GPU) and it worked.
Heres what did.
1) downloaded the game and crack and followed the guide
2) downloaded and installed the latest AMD driver 23.9.1
3) used 7-zip to open the AMD driver package I just downloaded
4) copied atidxx64.dll from C:\Users\MSI\Downloads\whql-amd-software-adrenalin-edition-23.9.1-win10-win11-sep6.exe\Packages\Drivers\Display\WT6A_INF\B395348\ to where the crack goes in the game directory C:\Users\MSI\Desktop\FallenDollBeta131VRhotpatched\FallenDoll(Beta1.31)(VR)\WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64

finally it worked
hope this helps someone in September 2023

Dummy chan

Feb 19, 2023
Yeah I can see the protection. ElecKey. Been cracked before. (Usually by unpacking main executables, patching routines that try to provide a uniqueness to hardware IDs, and then lic keys genned for those IDs.)

I tried to upload my unpacked but too large.

I don't like file hosts but eh... (Success though.)

ONLY FOR 1.31 DOWNLOAD. Check Pages 80-90. CANNOT BE USED WITH 1.30.

Zippyshare:
Zippyshare:

Replace .\WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64\FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe with the one I've patched above (use non-VR or VR).

Don't use the original shortcuts to Fallen Doll. They still point to the Loader at .\WindowsNoEditor/FallenDoll.exe which can be deleted if you want. (You can also update any shortcuts to the cracked executable...)

Note that I have not tested anything except having started "Endless Mode" to see if it'd load 3D-models. Everything else seems to work but I'm not into these kinds of games really. I just patch things for a friend. Enjoy.
i cant download

jekhanter

Dec 18, 2018
Well fuckaduck. I am not new to pirating and I tried for hours everything suggested to get this working with no luck. Then I saw on page 104 Funog1's suggestion if you have an 5700XT (or possibly another AMD GPU) and it worked.
Heres what did.
1) downloaded the game and crack and followed the guide
2) downloaded and installed the latest AMD driver 23.9.1
3) used 7-zip to open the AMD driver package I just downloaded
4) copied atidxx64.dll from C:\Users\MSI\Downloads\whql-amd-software-adrenalin-edition-23.9.1-win10-win11-sep6.exe\Packages\Drivers\Display\WT6A_INF\B395348\ to where the crack goes in the game directory C:\Users\MSI\Desktop\FallenDollBeta131VRhotpatched\FallenDoll(Beta1.31)(VR)\WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64

finally it worked
hope this helps someone in September 2023
Works for the 6750 too, thx mate

dadarklord

Dec 9, 2019
you clicking the correct exe? FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe (\FallenDollBeta131VRhotpatched\FallenDoll(Beta1.31)(VR)\WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64
Hey I have replaced my non-vr FallenDoll(Beta1.31)\WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64\FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe with the crack given, then when I click on the FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe, nothing happens at all. In the task manager I can see the game exe running for a few seconds then it goes away. I check win defender and I don't have any other antivirus. Please help.

Plassa

Oct 23, 2023
The crack worked fine for me, VR version.
And thanks for it, even with an activation key it doesn't work anymore...

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes