Excko

Jun 12, 2017
Project Helius, since the female character is an android, is it possible to get more extreme scenes from the gallow and pilory? For example, an option to have a trap door open from underneath her, and have her hang until she passes out, or when she's having an orgasm, have her drop? Or that would be considered to extreme?

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Project Helius, since the female character is an android, is it possible to get more extreme scenes from the gallow and pilory? For example, an option to have a trap door open from underneath her, and have her hang until she passes out, or when she's having an orgasm, have her drop? Or that would be considered to extreme?
She's an android, WHAT???

Also, what is wrong with you?

Reactions: grgrgr5

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
She's an android, WHAT???

Also, what is wrong with you?
I mean, that certainly is not my cup of tea. Like at all. But this isn't the best place to call someone out for their fetishes, being a forum about H-games and all that :p

Also the first time I'm hearing she's an Android. Maybe it's told somewhere in the game, but I usually skip most of the text in these sorts of games.

Reactions: RicardoG

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I mean, that certainly is not my cup of tea. Like at all. But this isn't the best place to call someone out for their fetishes, being a forum about H-games and all that :p

Also the first time I'm hearing she's an Android. Maybe it's told somewhere in the game, but I usually skip most of the text in these sorts of games.
She's clearly not an android. There's nothing in game that even hints or in any way supports that as a possibility. She even has stamina as a stat and gets exhausted.

I think someone called her an android in a description or something because people are weird and need something like that to get passed whatever specific mental disorder they have. I think it's totally fine to call someone out on wanting to see a girl get hanged for their sexual pleasure. But of course, this is the land of people who can't get a hard on unless they are dreaming of having sex with their mothers or are getting cucked or are pretending not to be homosexual by playing games about sucking dicks and getting gang banged by men but it being "not gay" because they are a female protagonist.. so, yeah not too shocking for here.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Well, I try not to judge others for their sexual preferences and fetishes. For example, normally I wouldnt judge someone for their foot fetish, or their mom fetish or whatever other fetish they have.

But getting turned on at a girl getting hanged while having an orgasm?
No, at that point, I will judge you.

Keep in mind, that people have died in real life, for having that very same fetish. And they've been found having hanged themselves, with their genitals exposed, all while just indulging their fetish. Sure, some of them might have been suicidal, but others were definitely not, and even talked about what they'll do beforehand, all in the name of achieving a superior orgasm.

So yeah, there's something actually wrong with you, mentally, if you have that extreme fetish.

She's clearly not an android. There's nothing in game that even hints or in any way supports that as a possibility. She even has stamina as a stat and gets exhausted.

I think someone called her an android in a description or something because people are weird and need something like that to get passed whatever specific mental disorder they have. I think it's totally fine to call someone out on wanting to see a girl get hanged for their sexual pleasure. But of course, this is the land of people who can't get a hard on unless they are dreaming of having sex with their mothers or are getting cucked or are pretending not to be homosexual by playing games about sucking dicks and getting gang banged by men but it being "not gay" because they are a female protagonist.. so, yeah not too shocking for here.
Well said, sir.

eliteWaterBottle

Jan 20, 2018
Well, I try not to judge others for their sexual preferences and fetishes. For example, normally I wouldnt judge someone for their foot fetish, or their mom fetish or whatever other fetish they have.

But getting turned on at a girl getting hanged while having an orgasm?
No, at that point, I will judge you.

Keep in mind, that people have died in real life, for having that very same fetish. And they've been found having hanged themselves, with their genitals exposed, all while just indulging their fetish. Sure, some of them might have been suicidal, but others were definitely not, and even talked about what they'll do beforehand, all in the name of achieving a superior orgasm.

So yeah, there's something actually wrong with you, mentally, if you have that extreme fetish.
It's a snuff fetish. A lot of people have that. Most aren't vocal about it because of this kind of backlash. I'd wager most of the dead people you mentioned also kept it a secret for the same reason. It's as taboo as rape and incest fetishes, and I've been human long enough to understand that there are definitely people out there who try hard to make them both (sometimes simultaneously) a reality.

But that's why these games are just games - there is a problem when someone wants to make it reality, on actual human beings, themselves or otherwise. Those people need help. But if a person has a good grasp and the cognitive awareness to know the difference between a sexual fantasy and real life, what's the problem?

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
It's a snuff fetish. A lot of people have that. Most aren't vocal about it because of this kind of backlash. I'd wager most of the dead people you mentioned also kept it a secret for the same reason. It's as taboo as rape and incest fetishes, and I've been human long enough to understand that there are definitely people out there who try hard to make them both (sometimes simultaneously) a reality.

But that's why these games are just games - there is a problem when someone wants to make it reality, on actual human beings, themselves or otherwise. Those people need help. But if a person has a good grasp and the cognitive awareness to know the difference between a sexual fantasy and real life, what's the problem?
There isnt any actual problem, but there is a potential problem.
Using the same rationale, there isnt any problem with pedophilia, as long as the pedophile doesnt do anything in real life.

You wouldnt leave your children (if you have any) with a pedophile to watch them for you though, would you?

I understand your argument, and it makes sense. And yes if someone doesnt try to make it a reality, there isnt any actual problem, no real harm is done.
The thing is, you dont know that they wont do anything about it though. It is much better to try and get treatment for it, rather than leave it unchecked.

In any case, my issue with it was simply the revolting nature of it (for me), even if it is in a video game.
I agree that there is no actual harm done in watching digital pixels get hanged or whatever, for your pleasure.

In other words, I agree with you, but I wont downlplay/underestimate the issue as much as you do (unless I misunderstood your post).

eliteWaterBottle

Jan 20, 2018
There isnt any actual problem, but there is a potential problem.
Using the same rationale, there isnt any problem with pedophilia, as long as the pedophile doesnt do anything in real life.

You wouldnt leave your children (if you have any) with a pedophile to watch them for you though, would you?

I understand your argument, and it makes sense. And yes if someone doesnt try to make it a reality, there isnt any actual problem, no real harm is done.
The thing is, you dont know that they wont do anything about it though. It is much better to try and get treatment for it, rather than leave it unchecked.

In any case, my issue with it was simply the revolting nature of it (for me), even if it is in a video game.
I agree that there is no actual harm done in watching digital pixels get hanged or whatever, for your pleasure.

In other words, I agree with you, but I wont downlplay/underestimate the issue as much as you do (unless I misunderstood your post).
True, I see your point. I agree with you. I just don't want to judge someone for their fetish, unless they've shown themselves to be unstable enough that they can't tell the difference. :)

dinmor

Aug 3, 2017
If your fetish involves someone being hurt without their consent, it isn't a fetish / desire you should ever indulge, even if it is virtual, because eventually it wont be enough and you'll desire to do it for real even more, you should seek help for it, snuff requires the consent of all participating parties, as long as it is portrayed as snuff in game, it is okay.(imo)

Naruto2462

Apr 1, 2018
Renovated Sex system incoming?! Very curious about the Patreon's latest post XD
(If you have access to info, please share)

TinyTanya

May 11, 2018
Yeah sounds interesting i only pay when a new version drops so some info would be appreciated.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
v1.22B

1.22B contains basically all nightclub contents. From 1.23, story mode shall roll out with VIP lounge scene and new sex system simultaneously.

New Interactions:

Bed:
Handjob
Missionary

Stool:
Feetsucking
Blowjob
Kissing
Vaginal Penetration

Gallows:
Standing Rear Entry
Handjob
Facefuck

Non-VR:

VR:

gamer4999

Apr 1, 2018
v1.22B

1.22B contains basically all nightclub contents. From 1.23, story mode shall roll out with VIP lounge scene and new sex system simultaneously.

New Interactions:

Bed:
Handjob
Missionary

Stool:
Feetsucking
Blowjob
Kissing
Vaginal Penetration

Gallows:
Standing Rear Entry
Handjob
Facefuck

Non-VR:

VR:
thank you

Reactions: Krull

Naruto2462

Apr 1, 2018
v1.22B

New Interactions:

Bed:
Handjob
Missionary

Stool:
Feetsucking
Blowjob
Kissing
Vaginal Penetration

Gallows:
Standing Rear Entry
Handjob
Facefuck

Non-VR:

VR:
Thank you for this as usual! Would you also happen to have access to the information of all the new upcoming features from his previous post (New Sex system, new rig, etc)?

Talion_Baker

Feb 27, 2018
v1.22B

New Interactions:

Bed:
Handjob
Missionary

Stool:
Feetsucking
Blowjob
Kissing
Vaginal Penetration

Gallows:
Standing Rear Entry
Handjob
Facefuck

Non-VR:

VR:
Thank You!

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Thank you for this as usual! Would you also happen to have access to the information of all the new upcoming features from his previous post (New Sex system, new rig, etc)?
There isn't any information in the post about that. It's mostly an apology for the radio silence.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes