Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
How do you unlock stuff marked as "locked" in game ?
Is it simply just stuff that's coming soon or do I have to do anything in particular ? ( I am not talking about what can be purchased from the shop on day 1 but about the other items )
From my understanding, these items will be added later on, in future versions of the game.
I could be wrong however, so dont take that for a fact.

TinyTanya

May 11, 2018
Just found out about this little game and it's really neat so far i like the model and animations a lot.
Since it's UE4 the usual ini tweaks work from what i can see just edit the Engine.ini \AppData\Local\FallenDoll\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

A few useful ones i use are

[SystemSettings]
r.MaxAnisotropy=16
r.ScreenPercentage=100
r.SceneColorFringeQuality=0

r.MaxAnisotropy is self explanatory, r.ScreenPercentage is SSAA so supersampling it's very demanding but i can manage 150 at 1080p with a gtx 1070, the game always seems to use your desktop resolution no matter what you use in the options so keep that in mind. r.SceneColorFringeQuality is chromatic aberration i personally don't like it since it makes the game even more blurry then the ingame TAA so i disabled it. There are lot more commands just look up any guide on UE4 tweaking for them.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Just found out about this little game and it's really neat so far i like the model and animations a lot.
Since it's UE4 the usual ini tweaks work from what i can see just edit the Engine.ini \AppData\Local\FallenDoll\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

A few useful ones i use are

[SystemSettings]
r.MaxAnisotropy=16
r.ScreenPercentage=100
r.SceneColorFringeQuality=0

r.MaxAnisotropy is self explanatory, r.ScreenPercentage is SSAA so supersampling it's very demanding but i can manage 150 at 1080p with a gtx 1070, the game always seems to use your desktop resolution no matter what you use in the options so keep that in mind. r.SceneColorFringeQuality is chromatic aberration i personally don't like it since it makes the game even more blurry then the ingame TAA so i disabled it. There are lot more commands just look up any guide on UE4 tweaking for them.
Thank you so much!
Omg I can finally disable that horrendous Chromatic Aberration effect!

I dont understand why this horrible garbage effect is still used to this day. Its like having a slightly broken camera lens or one of those old camera lens that dont quite work properly.

However, I gotta ask: Why the Anisotropic Filtering? Isnt the Nvidia Control panel setting being forced if you set it?

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
I just realized: The latest version removed the VIP dancing pole that was in the Store??

What the hell?

TinyTanya

May 11, 2018
Thank you so much!
Omg I can finally disable that horrendous Chromatic Aberration effect!

I dont understand why this horrible garbage effect is still used to this day. Its like having a slightly broken camera lens or one of those old camera lens that dont quite work properly.

However, I gotta ask: Why the Anisotropic Filtering? Isnt the Nvidia Control panel setting being forced if you set it?
You should only force it in games that don't have it already no need to do it if the games engine allrdy has a switch for it and in rare cases forced AF can even cause issues.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
You should only force it in games that don't have it already no need to do it if the games engine allrdy has a switch for it and in rare cases forced AF can even cause issues.
I've actually never seen any issues because of forced AF, but I'll take what you said into consideration, thanks.

Project Helius

Game Developer
May 20, 2018
I just realized: The latest version removed the VIP dancing pole that was in the Store??

What the hell?
I have been following this thread for a quite a long while, guess it's the time to answer some questions.

The pole dance was moved to the daily introductory teasing animation pool. The rest were deemed subpar on animation quality thus expunged completely.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
I have been following this thread for a quite a long while, guess it's the time to answer some questions.

The pole dance was moved to the daily introductory teasing animation pool. The rest were deemed subpar on animation quality thus expunged completely.
Subpar?
Well, whatever. I still have v1.22, so I can enjoy those animations if I want to.

I hope in the future, there'll be a version where we'll be able to get all of this back, in 1 complete version.

Project Helius

Game Developer
May 20, 2018
Subpar?
Well, whatever. I still have v1.22, so I can enjoy those animations if I want to.

I hope in the future, there'll be a version where we'll be able to get all of this back, in 1 complete version.
Some contents are intentionally reserved for patrons of a specific month. So there may well be some trivial features missing here and there in the completed game.

joemesh

Jul 23, 2017
Didn't one of the previous versions allow us to change the girl's hair color? What happened to that?

Project Helius

Game Developer
May 20, 2018
This is such an under appreciated game on here. Best looking sex game I've ever seen, no contest. Actually, the animations and overall graphics on the girl are some of the best I've seen in any video game. I wouldn't be surprised to hear the creator got picked up by some triple A games developer.
I do work for triple-A titles, some of them you may even have played. Fallen Doll is still a side project I undertake as a hobby.

And I really suck at promotion.

Reactions: grgrgr5

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
I do work for triple-A titles, some of them you may even have played. Fallen Doll is still a side project I undertake as a hobby
Then you seem like the perfect person to ask this:
What do you have to say to the claim that someone here made, that "Not even AAA developers can make a good usage of UE4, let alone an "indie" developers like these" ??

[Quoting post: 555021, member: 51859"]Not even AAA developers can make a good usage of UE4, let alone an "indie" developers like these

Project Helius

Game Developer
May 20, 2018
Then you seem like the perfect person to ask this:
What do you have to say to the claim that someone here made, that "Not even AAA developers can make a good usage of UE4, let alone an "indie" developers like these" ??

[Quoting post: 555021, member: 51859"]Not even AAA developers can make a good usage of UE4, let alone an "indie" developers like these
Without support directly from Epic, it's impossible to make good usage of UE4 given a moderate amount of time, no matter who. Period.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Without support directly from Epic, it's impossible to make good usage of UE4 given a moderate amount of time, no matter who. Period.
This implies that it IS possible to make good usage of UE4, given support from Epic and a good amount of time.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes