MrManager

There's Always Money In The Banana Stand
Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Wow, guess its time to stop lurking and give some impressions.
Although its functioning currently as a tech demo it will be interesting to see how the devs implement a story mode. The animations are great, finally a decent use of unreal engine in games such as these. Thanks to everyone who has thusfar shared links.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017

who can confirm the authenticity of this? it say v1.22.2
Usually alexx on svscomics is the one who you can trust, instead of a certain magate who upload games without saying that it's a demo. So pretty sure it's true, also because if you go on patreon there's a post from them, right for this version that is VR only.

Jul 15, 2017
Guys, I have a question. Is it possible to change the girl's pose? Because she's sitting on the chair all the time and I have no idea how to change that. I'd like to make some customization, but I can't see her whole body while she sits.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Guys, I have a question. Is it possible to change the girl's pose? Because she's sitting on the chair all the time and I have no idea how to change that. I'd like to make some customization, but I can't see her whole body while she sits.
This isnt exactly Honey Select, you cant really do everything you want.
Best advice I can give you is, try to initiate the sex position that her body is more on display, and then you can customize it.

So basically, you cant just ask her to pose for you.

Oh, I completely forgot!
You can sort of do something like that. Go to the Store, and go to the Play tab. There you have the options to buy items that will basically replace the default chair, you can get a bed or shackles for instance.
Choose VIP and press Unlock. Then press Select so the item is equipped.

She will be standing up next to a dancing pole. The pose might not be exactly what you want, but she's standing up at least.
If you want, you can try different items that will basically make her pose in a different way.
The poses cant be changed, and they are tied to each item, but at least you have the option to force her to change pose by changing the Play item altogether.

P.S. For some strange reason, in v1.22 I have "infinite" money. I dont know how or why that happened, but basically I was able to buy everything in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: elijahmikaelson
Jul 15, 2017
This isnt exactly Honey Select, you cant really do everything you want.
Best advice I can give you is, try to initiate the sex position that her body is more on display, and then you can customize it.

So basically, you cant just ask her to pose for you.

Oh, I completely forgot!
You can sort of do something like that. Go to the Store, and go to the Play tab. There you have the options to buy items that will basically replace the default chair, you can get a bed or shackles for instance.
Choose VIP and press Unlock. Then press Select so the item is equipped.

She will be standing up next to a dancing pole. The pose might not be exactly what you want, but she's standing up at least.
If you want, you can try different items that will basically make her pose in a different way.
The poses cant be changed, and they are tied to each item, but at least you have the option to force her to change pose by changing the Play item altogether.

P.S. For some strange reason, in v1.22 I have "infinite" money. I dont know how or why that happened, but basically I was able to buy everything in the game.
Thank you, my friend. That's good to know :) However, I have one more question, is there any chance to make "Male" completely visible? 'Cuz now he's transparent ;/

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Thank you, my friend. That's good to know :) However, I have one more question, is there any chance to make "Male" completely visible? 'Cuz now he's transparent ;/
IF by that you mean display an actual model of a man, then as far as I know, no you cant.
You can only go to the character customization settings, and mess with the transparency, but the model is always that of a colored ghost.
If you just want to make the male model less transparent, then....yeah, I just explained that.

Reactions: elijahmikaelson
Jul 15, 2017
IF by that you mean display an actual model of a man, then as far as I know, no you cant.
You can only go to the character customization settings, and mess with the transparency, but the model is always that of a colored ghost.
If you just want to make the male model less transparent, then....yeah, I just explained that.
I see, that's a shame :/ that would make the game much better, in my opinion. Thanks for your answers ;) Have a nice day, mate ;)

Reactions: Morpheas

Brutalix

Jan 5, 2018
Ok. This might seem like a weird question. When I start the game all I see is the girl sitting in a chair. I have no controls and no idea how to do anything at all. I can't see my pointer or any buttons. What do I need to do to get further?

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Ok. This might seem like a weird question. When I start the game all I see is the girl sitting in a chair. I have no controls and no idea how to do anything at all. I can't see my pointer or any buttons. What do I need to do to get further?
You should see several buttons though. Are you sure you cant see any? On the right side, bottom, and top?

The bars on the top left?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
That's because the version you downloaded is the VR version, and you're not playing it in VR.

Reactions: Brutalix

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Looks great, plays good. Camera is a bit janky to move around. Dick looks like shit, but cum looks good. Nothing more to say, really. There's no story that I can tell. It's just a tech demo.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
No asking for links in main thread, it will be here when it gets here. Until then, feel free to make a request thread.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
We will address the known issues via a hotfix by tomorrow. If you haven't downloaded the new build, you can wait a bit till we release the patch for better experience.

Special thanks to Johnny Dan for delivering a detailed bug report!
Anyone that's planning to post a link to it may want to wait for the hotfix to be released for it.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes