Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
What suprice, when you Mac users will learn, that Mac aint game computer ??? It`s work rigg. Same as you buy a truck or a lorry, and then complaining that my car dosen`t go 250 km/h.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Hi guys i have a problem with Unreal Engine i have a good lapotp but evry time i try to use Unreal Engine game is work realy slow on evry mod of graphics. Can some on help me pls ???
Yeah well, you're not gonna like the solution: Get a better laptop. Or better yet, use a decent gaming desktop.
Laptops arent exactly ideal for gaming, but still, you can find some that are perfectly capable for this.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Well it depends of the laptop !!!!!
Yes, I said "you can find some that are perfectly capable for this".
Of course it depends on the laptop.
They are not ideal only in the sense that desktops are more powerful, and therefore typically more capable, as long as we are comparing similar parts (aka a mobile version of the GTX 970 with the desktop one).

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
I have a video card amd radeon r5 graphics (1024 MB) and 6 gb ram dand a amd quad core a8 .... i thing is a good laptop i dont have with any game problem only unreal engine game is dont work. Unity or othe is work realu good ...

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
I have a video card amd radeon r5 graphics (1024 MB) and 6 gb ram dand a amd quad core a8 .... i thing is a good laptop i dont have with any game problem only unreal engine game is dont work. Unity or othe is work realu good ...
Ok, first of all 1GB of Vram is pretty low, generally speaking, for most games.
6GB of system Ram should suffice, no issues there.
And your CPU is also rather weak, those A8's arent particularly great for gaming. Or any demanding task to be honest.

Which A8 do you have specifically? And which AMD R5?
(Doesnt matter too much, these are very low end parts, especially the R5's, I am just curious.)

Reactions: TaoKirito

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
32 bit :FeelsBadMan:
For 64-bit PC only at the moment.
Honestly, I dont see why the devs would bother with 32 bit, very few people are still on 32 bit systems.

Keep in mind that at some point, all 32 bit OS'es are bound to become completely unsupported.

Last edited:
Reactions: cagdas9957

Brynge

Apr 18, 2018
When I start this game and start playing, my computer turns off after 5-10 secondes. I never had this with any game, it's very strange, any idea ?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, your GPU is the bottle neck. 1 GB memory aint enough nowadays, if you play new games. Allso gaming and ATI may cause some problems at some games. I just change my laptop because of GPU (Radeon HD 5470 512 MB).

Last edited:

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
When I start this game and start playing, my computer turns off after 5-10 secondes. I never had this with any game, it's very strange, any idea ?
What do you mean?
Like literally turns off as if you pulled the plug?

If so, then unfortunately you might very well have a power supply issue my friend. Perhaps your PSU isnt capable enough to supply full power to the system because your graphics card power draw is too high during running this game (which is demanding).

What are your full system specs? (including PSU)

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017

who can confirm the authenticity of this? it say v1.22.2

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes