gamer4999

Apr 1, 2018
yes of course good luck with that i already tried ot download something from this sites with google translator but i m giving up too hard for me and this is the site i think there is some option for download but i cant be sure

Kahler91

Aug 4, 2017
yes of course good luck with that i already tried ot download something from this sites with google translator but i m giving up too hard for me and this is the site i think there is some option for download but i cant be sure
kept getting error 404 pop ups, guess ill have to wait for someone to upload it here

gamer4999

Apr 1, 2018
i checked this badu it is another chinese site so it is really difficult to get something from this and even if you download something from this type of sites it is in 100% this file have some viruse

Olinav

May 21, 2017
It's a forum like this one but in chinese, it has the exact same chance to be a virus, but it requires an external downloader which I would sooner wreck my PC with a hammer than download some chinese spyware onto it

Edit: Found a way around the chinese installer, download an ADDFREE version of "Jdownloader 2" and look up some vid on how to use it, easy but it takes a long ass time to download shit from china

legozx117

Sep 15, 2017
It's a forum like this one but in chinese, it has the exact same chance to be a virus, but it requires an external downloader which I would sooner wreck my PC with a hammer than download some chinese spyware onto it

Edit: Found a way around the chinese installer, download an ADDFREE version of "Jdownloader 2" and look up some vid on how to use it, easy but it takes a long ass time to download shit from china
I have downloaded it from Baidu with Jdownloader 2. It works, but it's not VR version.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes