DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
9 New Sexual Interactions
2 New Devices
Dynamic facial expression system
Dynamic eyelid deformation and eye tracking system
New lighting model and HDR system - Erika's skin will no longer be covered in shade when backlit
6 New teasing dance animations
Improved sound effects
Improved POV mode - You won't be staring at the male's nose anymore!
Bug fixes and animation improvements

Reactions: Shinjuurou

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
This is such an under appreciated game on here. Best looking sex game I've ever seen, no contest. Actually, the animations and overall graphics on the girl are some of the best I've seen in any video game. I wouldn't be surprised to hear the creator got picked up by some triple A games developer.

Reactions: SPIDERMANBRR

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Any chance someone could put up a non-MEGA link? Exceeds DL limit for me, MEGA sucks here.
???? Dude, there's 5 different links up. Go to where it says Download on the bottom of the very first post, and click on one of the others. I agree, MEGA sucks if it's a big file and you don't want to DL an app. The other ones are generally much better for large files.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
???? Dude, there's 5 different links up. Go to where it says Download on the bottom of the very first post, and click on one of the others. I agree, MEGA sucks if it's a big file and you don't want to DL an app. The other ones are generally much better for large files.
The old links were for the 1.21 version of the game. He/she was asking for the 1.22 version since there was only just one MEGA link. However:

OP Updated with the latest version and links.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys i have a problem with Unreal Engine i have a good lapotp but evry time i try to use Unreal Engine game is work realy slow on evry mod of graphics. Can some on help me pls ???

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
The old links were for the 1.21 version of the game. He/she was asking for the 1.22 version since there was only just one MEGA link. However:

OP Updated with the latest version and links.
Oh ok. My bad, I just realized that when I downloaded it a week ago it was from a different site.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes