drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
I tried deleting all files in the Shipping exe's directory except for it, and it complains about the Ekc6420.dll missing, so I know it must be checking from inside the Shipping exe. However, I tried searching for the MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, and SHA-512 hashes of the DLL file inside the Shipping exe and got nothing. My guess is the hash includes some kind of salt with it, and because this exe is so hard to reverse engineer, I don't know what that salt is, so I don't know how to replace the hash.

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
There may be one other way to get this to work; we could try to crack the PAK file in the game's assets (WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Content\Paks) and repack it unencrypted, and use the v1.29 non-DRM exe to run it. I don't know if that would necessarily work, but it just might.

To do this, we could use ALuigi's QuickBMS tool with the Unreal Tournament 4 plugin, found here:
(The plugin is toward the bottom of the page, and you would use the 4GB file version of QuickBMS included in the tool download), and then repack it with UPak4 ( ). The only problem with this approach is we don't know the encryption key. We could try to pull it from the exe somehow, although this seems difficult given the Shipping exe's obfuscated state.

There is a forum thread here where they're doing something similar, maybe reading through this thread might give someone else a better idea of how to get that key (I have no clue):

EDIT: Here's a tutorial on searching for that key, but it looks like to get it to work you'd need a working/licensed version of the game to begin with:

Last edited:
Reactions: 156_163_146_167

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
These guys already have 1.31b VR version patched? I have not checked or downloaded yet. Just came across the link and wanted to share. Downloading through those sites without subscription is at atrocious speeds.

I'm betting that those are not cracked. Would be very unlike svscomics if it were.

TheOneAndOnlyBla

May 16, 2018
The "hotpatched" refers to a last minute patch from project helius, trying to fix some error with the drm triggering av software afaik. nothing to do with a crack or something

jugle

Jan 24, 2019
it may sound stupid, but I have a question.

I downloaded the game, it work without me doing anything special (like the key you are talking about), but I feel like something is missing... I can go in three places, do all the poses and everything, but isn't something about money and time? The cheatcodes are useless for me, all I can do is getting her fucked.

Did I miss something?

edale

Apr 1, 2018
These guys already have 1.31b VR version patched? I have not checked or downloaded yet. Just came across the link and wanted to share. Downloading through those sites without subscription is at atrocious speeds.

Can confirm that is NOT a cracked version.

I downloaded the game, it work without me doing anything special (like the key you are talking about), but I feel like something is missing... I can go in three places, do all the poses and everything, but isn't something about money and time? The cheatcodes are useless for me, all I can do is getting her fucked.

Did I miss something?
Sounds like you're in the VR version, most of the stuff you asked about is only in the non-VR version.

TinyTanya

May 11, 2018

Did I miss something?
Nope that's all there is atm, gameplay and story will come sometime later it's just animations and a bit of customization so far.

toucansavior

Jun 30, 2018
just wanna ask the bgm named equinox may i know the original song cause i cant find it online or is this song made by the game developer?

patrickpants

Nov 9, 2018
Nope that's all there is atm, gameplay and story will come sometime later it's just animations and a bit of customization so far.
You have to go to the room that has the stripper pole and fulfill the requests on the left side of the screen to make money. That's really all the "game" there is so far.

TinyTanya

May 11, 2018
New Patreon update seems like Paralogue is close now:
May 31 at 2:27am
Finished Packaging Paralogue 0.1, Commencing Test Procedure

mont1k

Jan 12, 2018
Hi guys!Sorry for my bad English.Pls answer to me.How begin the story mod?Why sensitivity is all time 0?

Othik

Jun 22, 2018
What are you talking about? The piano playing?
Yeah the actual piano playing that the doll does. She used to start doing it the moment you loaded into dionysus but after downloading the most recent version she always wakes up off the bed for me.

Reactions: mont1k
4.30 star(s) 25 Votes