mikess88

Mar 26, 2018
So i have the game and its running but. im stuck on a screen that says Press the trigger button to start. I have pressed every button. Anyone having same issue?

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Google says :
Gotta wait until OP pushes it to MEGA or something then. Nothing can be done until someone re-uploads it because Google sucks...

So i have the game and its running but. im stuck on a screen that says Press the trigger button to start. I have pressed every button. Anyone having same issue?
You're using the VR. You need to use non-VR ones.

Reactions: Gleiphnir

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I am currently unable to acquire the crack, every time i try the download failed due to a virus being detected
Then see posts above about how to crack it yourself. If you can't understand the directions to do so, find someone you trust to do it for you. Not going to defend my patches.

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
We waited patiently and communist gods gifted us with Bupo...
Say Bupo are here for FallenDoll specifically or are you planing to hang around in F95 and crack titles like sinvr?

Reactions: Gleiphnir

iobm

Sep 10, 2018
Then see posts above about how to crack it yourself. If you can't understand the directions to do so, find someone you trust to do it for you. Not going to defend my patches.
He's referring to an issue where google is calling it a virus, it's not letting him download it because he's using google chrome. He's not calling your patch a virus. Just wanted to be clear, to download the file red-red-red use a different browser. Or google how to disable security settings on Chrome if you want to (I wouldn't) because it's useful for detecting phising sites, etc. But sometimes (like now) chrome won't allow you to dl certain files, so just use another browser for this.

Adrian VV

Aug 14, 2017
That shouldn't be relevant at all. Those DLLs and EK executables aren't even needed anymore and can be removed.

To Summarize For All: Get Beta 1.31 (VR or non-VR). Get crack for either VR or non-VR, whichever you chose. For now, you can delete all files inside .\WindowsNoEditor. THE FILES, NOT FOLDERS. They're related to ElecKey. The short loader, FallenDoll.exe is not the real executable for the game. It's okay to delete it too. Delete everything inside .\WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64\. Put cracked executable in THAT FOLDER. Run that to run game. No need for firewalling, no need for anything. No keys, nothing.

Next release will be more professional.
Thanks for all the work, just curious though, can they increase the crack difficulty greatly in the next patch without changing the current engine and DRM?

Balinor

Jul 23, 2017
How to bypass

1. Sign in to Account

2. Top right "add to drive"

3. Make a copy of the file in your google drive folder.

4. Download the copy.
did just that, but still says that the file has too many downloads, and I can't copy today. Thanks for helping tho

We waited patiently and communist gods gifted us with Bupo...
Say Bupo are here for FallenDoll specifically or are you planing to hang around in F95 and crack titles like sinvr?
No idea. I love cracking stuff. I don't care for adult content. But I am anti-DRM. Who knows.

Thanks for all the work, just curious though, can they increase the crack difficulty greatly in the next patch without changing the current engine and DRM?
Not at all. :p Nature of ElecKey == Simple.

nonymouse

Jan 4, 2018
Nicely done BupoTiling03! Had been waiting on this one for quite some time.
Just got it, everything seems to be working perfectly.

Kutkh

Mar 7, 2018
How can I solve LowlevelFatalError ? I read previous messages but couldn't find anything.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
How can I solve LowlevelFatalError ? I read previous messages but couldn't find anything.
Read them again.

OP, maybe remove the files for 1.30 and/or change "Update" wording? It sounds like people are just trying to use the executable cracks on the old versions. I dunno. I've uploaded ZIPs that include the cracks for the front-end loader and executables. I hope this'll make things simpler...

...*I Hate Forum bbcodes*...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These include the loader being cracked as well so you don't have to modify any links etc. Maybe less of a hassle for the less tech-savvy? I dunno.

THIS IS FOR 1.31, NOT 1.30 FILES. YOU MUST DOWNLOAD 1.31.

Maybe this will clear some things up for a while.

Last edited:

Kutkh

Mar 7, 2018
Read them again.

OP, maybe remove the files for 1.30 and/or change "Update" wording? It sounds like people are just trying to use the executable cracks on the old versions. I dunno. I've uploaded ZIPs that include the cracks for the front-end loader and executables. I hope this'll make things simpler...

These include the loader being cracked as well so you don't have to modify any links etc. Maybe less of a hassle for the less tech-savvy? I dunno.

THIS IS FOR 1.31, NOT 1.30 FILES. YOU MUST DOWNLOAD 1.31.

Maybe this will clear some things up for a while.

Thanks for your efforts. I guess I have to wait for 24 hour to download it.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes