Skyzwind

Dec 22, 2018
Bupo you are awesome man, I thought this thread was dead but you revived it. Also need to thank your friend who bring you in lol

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Read the thread from Page 80 onward. To fix your issue. You're using 1.30 files and just trying to use the cracked 1.31 executables on top. Can't do that.

Bupo you are awesome man, I thought this thread was dead but you revived it. Also need to thank your friend who bring you in lol
Enjoy. I'm assuming it worked for you, so thanks for following the directions. :)

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
Read the thread from Page 80 onward. To fix your issue. You're using 1.30 files and just trying to use the cracked 1.31 executables on top. Can't do that.
Mod fellas can you please add the cracking info to description so people can give Bupo a break?
Or yet better BupoTiling03 can you make an complete guide (just combine the things you wrote already) for mods to add to the original post?
Different people asked the same question several times.
This could be easier both for them and bupo.

Reactions: Vampiric Dreams

haolihaiya

Feb 23, 2018
The crack works! Thank you BupoTiling03!:LOL::LOL:

1.31b changelog below if anyone is interested:

New Interactions:
Sexwall:
Submissive Anal Sex
Forced Reverse Threesome
Submissive Footjob
Operation Bed:
Constrained Vaginal Penetration
Anal-Oral Synergy Test
Constrained Doggystyle Vaginal Penetration
Heavy Duty Drill Test
Oral-Vagina Synergy Test
Standing Oral-Vagina Synergy Test
Sleep Mode:
Manacled Missionary Vaginal Reaction Test
Flat Doggy Reaction Test
Genital Rubbing Reaction Test
Missionary Power off Test
Reverse Cowgirl Reaction Test
Reverse Cowgirl Power off Test
Sideways Power off Test

Known Issue:
The agent combat suit has some clipping issue with four of the newly made animation sets in 1.31. There's not enough time for revision so I removed them temporarily.
There's a small chance that the some of the game files now triggers alert of a few anti virus software due to unknown file signature. Don't worry, nothing has changed. (That was the "Critical bug" I tried to address in the past a few days)
Constrained Doggystyle Vaginal Penetration was incorrectly named as lying.
Tranparent setting has no effect on the third male in foursome scenes.
Hair color customization does not work properly in Japanese version.

General Improvements:
We changed the way activation works and now loading is faster
Sound effect volume adjustment
New voice acting for sleep sex
Added cum inside sound effects
Ecstasy now takes longer to build
Camera center indicator added
Squirting now wets the floor
(VR) Added support for dynamic camera tilt configuration

reducto

Apr 5, 2019
1.31b (Hotpatched)
Created Date: 2019-05-06

Updated Key: (Non-VR/Desktop): <Key> N2K5-L3XP-LSOT-YIXK-MLJR
(VR-Version): <Key> QE9O-5RSX-3M1L-CPZH-SLK7
(both Key's are not used, please block both Key's with the whole "Fallen Doll-directory" in Firewall)

New Interactions:
Sexwall:

Submissive Anal Sex

Forced Reverse Threesome

Submissive Footjob

Operation Bed:

Anal-Oral Synergy Test

Lying Vaginal Penetration

Double Penetration Drill Test

Heavy Duty Drill Test

Oral-Vagina Synergy Test

Standing Oral-Vagina Synergy Test

Sleep Mode:

Manacled Missionary Vaginal Reaction Test

Flat Doggy Reaction Test

Genital Rubbing Reaction Test

Missionary Power off Reaction Test

Reverse Cowgirl Reaction Test

Reverse Cowgirl Power off Test

Sideways Power off Test

Known Issue:
The agent combat suit has some clipping issue with four of the newly made animation sets in 1.31. There's not enough time for revision so I removed them temporarily.

There's a small chance that the some of the game files now triggers alert of a few anti virus software due to unknown file signature. Don't worry, nothing has changed. (That was the "Critical bug" I tried to address in the past a few days)

Constrained Doggystyle Vaginal Penetration was incorrectly named as lying.

Tranparent setting has no effect on the third male in foursome scenes.

Hair color customization does not work properly in Japanese version.

General Improvements:
We changed the way activation works and now loading is faster

Sound effect volume adjustment

New voice acting for sleep sex

Added cum inside sound effects

Ecstasy now takes longer to build

Camera center indicator added

Squirting now wets the floor

(VR) Added support for dynamic camera tilt configuration
Hey man, do you have the Paralogue files? Can you upload it? Maybe then BupoTiling03 can fuck the DRM :)

Reactions: yomamasass

sunlike

Mar 6, 2018
Can anyone Upload the pics of " " and " "

edale

Apr 1, 2018
He's referring to an issue where google is calling it a virus, it's not letting him download it because he's using google chrome. He's not calling your patch a virus. Just wanted to be clear, to download the file red-red-red use a different browser. Or google how to disable security settings on Chrome if you want to (I wouldn't) because it's useful for detecting phising sites, etc. But sometimes (like now) chrome won't allow you to dl certain files, so just use another browser for this.
For anyone having this problem:
Whenyou download the file in Chrome, after it's done downloading you'll get a dangerous file warning.
Now go to Chrome's downloads page, on the file will be an option to "keep dangerous file" (it might be "keep anyways" can't remember).
Click this, and the file will finish downloading to your computer.

As for Paralogue? I've been looking for a copy of the files since it was released. Near as I can tell, it hasn't been posted ANYWHERE.

cindlory

Jul 13, 2019
This is a link to paralogue. I hope someone can crack it. (In fact, someone has done this, but I am prompted to need VR after startup, maybe the version does not correspond? I don't know)
password: dkqx
This kind of download method may be inconvenient for you (in fact, I don't like it either)

benkhalifa

Aug 12, 2018
Do I understand correctly, the game itself updated to version 1.31 is not yet available for download, and only the crack is available?

Pabloescobilla

Jul 17, 2018
Shouldn't need to do anything with any firewall.

Enjoy.

If you're concerned, just crack it yourself. Open up in any x64 debugger, BP on LoadLibraryA, remove ALL BPs on target, run, on first break of LoadLibraryA it should be trying to load EK's dll. Search for OEP, set new origin, dump, fix IAT and rebuild.

I read that they don't have Story Mode yet.
================================
For anyone having a crash issue, you didn't read. Update to Beta 1.31 and use cracks provided from OP. In Next Version, I'll crack all four files so you don't have to go through a mess. OP should contact me to do this in the future. If you send me a message now, I can send you two ZIPs with actual structure to just 'unpack' and it'll work for anyone. No need to update shortcuts.
Idk, i just disable my antivirus (AVG) and it just worked. With it activated, i just give me "fatal error" and closes the game.

bishinsenso

Dec 13, 2018
Well, comrade is not an idiot, show where version 1.31 is available for download on the website? I see on the first page only version 1.30 and below crack for version 1.31
You say you aren't then you prove that you are. Use the search function, how hard is that? I won't help you because you can find it in here in this thread yet you bother me by spamming like many others wheres the download or what are the cheats... You have search function, use it.

Linaron

Jun 1, 2019
Shouldn't need to do anything with any firewall.

Enjoy.

If you're concerned, just crack it yourself. Open up in any x64 debugger, BP on LoadLibraryA, remove ALL BPs on target, run, on first break of LoadLibraryA it should be trying to load EK's dll. Search for OEP, set new origin, dump, fix IAT and rebuild.

I read that they don't have Story Mode yet.
================================
For anyone having a crash issue, you didn't read. Update to Beta 1.31 and use cracks provided from OP. In Next Version, I'll crack all four files so you don't have to go through a mess. OP should contact me to do this in the future. If you send me a message now, I can send you two ZIPs with actual structure to just 'unpack' and it'll work for anyone. No need to update shortcuts.
For the people that dont read and go back a little (from the cracker at page 85). If you fear its a virus here is a description how you do it yourself. If you dont understand the lingo: google is your friend. Also most of this are the options you have to press in the debugger sooo that should be pretty easy even if you dont understand exactly what they said.
Maybe they can share what debugger they use so that people exactly know which buttons to press but otherwise everyone should be able to do that themselves.
Maybe try to read a bit back or use the search function as that can stop many duplicate and already solved issues. And that stops the people that do this for us from going mad because getting the same question 20 times in a few days in a setting where everyone could easily read all the old answers is just really annoying (its even when people can not so easily get the answer but that is just the icing on the cake).
Edit: removed a passive (well probably even active) agressive line and replaced it with a more helpful alternative.

Last edited:

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
For the people that dont read and go back a little (from the cracker at page 85). If you fear its a virus here is a description how you do it yourself. If you dont understand the lingo: google is your friend. Also most of this are the options you have to press in the debugger sooo that should be pretty easy even if you dont understand exactly what they said.
Maybe they can share what debugger they use so that people exactly know which buttons to press but otherwise everyone should be able to do that themselves.
Maybe try to read a bit back or use the search function as that can stop many duplicate and already solved issues. And that stops the people that do this for us from going mad because getting the same question 20 times in a few days in a setting where everyone could easily read all the old answers is just really annoying (its even when people can not so easily get the answer but that is just the icing on the cake).
Edit: removed a passive (well probably even active) agressive line and replaced it with a more helpful alternative.
That's like trying to give a kid a firearm and say "this end boom boom, go get'em frogs food" *troll into Cajun accent*. -_- Been through this maaany times, I just usually try a few times to explain to anyone who has the most remote of skills relating and if they can't get it, I just say trust or bust. I don't bother anymore past that, it does become frustrating to put a lot of effort into trying to teach /them all/.

Yeah, many people have already asked me questions of how-to and couldn't even understand what a debugger is, or any asm opcodes, what an IAT is...(they just couldn't Google "debugger unpack executable" or anything related...). They're the type that use...Chrome or Lamedows/Mac...or an anti-virus. (I haven't used one in what, a decade and a half now? But I have the experience. This does not mean that you should do this. I find them only in MY. Wondering if I should say this, some idiot might go naked and end up blaming me when he steps in cow-crap...)

Besides teaching people just this ElecKey method would probably frustrate people in the future if they actually tried to tinker with other apps and find this method doesn't apply to other packing methods. And that's just for unpacking. Protections is another thing. I think I mentioned UPX as an example packer. Could easily have went off that, widely-known, and practiced on it. Then simply looked up how to set BPs (breakpoints) on API calls to LoadLibraryA (hint, not in executable, but kernel...), and just tried. Regarding IAT rebuild, some research into what they are and how to repair them would've helped them to fix their dumped executable (after they migrate their knowledge to x64 and an x64 debugger).

Besides, many tools used for doing things like this are always flagged by an anti-virus. :rolleyes: Easier to just say trust or bust.

You say you aren't then you prove that you are. Use the search function, how hard is that? I won't help you because you can find it in here in this thread yet you bother me by spamming like many others wheres the download or what are the cheats... You have search function, use it.
If OP could not call it "Update" and simply remove 1.30, it might help all of this confusion. Just links to 1.31 and the cracks might help, but due to the mass hysteria of mainstream browsers attempting to baby the masses, you get people claiming "virus" just because they can't unpack/debug themselves to verify. I'm half-tempted to do a video tutorial at this point. It'd be useless to teach them anything, and it wouldn't apply to any other app, but it might quiet the mainstream browsers.

Well, comrade is not an idiot, show where version 1.31 is available for download on the website? I see on the first page only version 1.30 and below crack for version 1.31
OP hasn't included links on front-page yet. Not sure that they know about 1.31B download links. Search around Page 80.

Idk, i just disable my antivirus (AVG) and it just worked. With it activated, i just give me "fatal error" and closes the game.
AVG sucks but is better than nothing...I guess. (Scratch, not wanting to now have to suggest an AV). I'm not paying hundreds to a certificate authority to sign an executable so that AVG will leave it alone (blindly, might I add).

This is a link to paralogue. I hope someone can crack it. (In fact, someone has done this, but I am prompted to need VR after startup, maybe the version does not correspond? I don't know)
password: dkqx
This kind of download method may be inconvenient for you (in fact, I don't like it either)
I'm familiar with Baidu and use it often. But password failed for me.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes