rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
For bypassing "omg our bandwidth, we're throttling for 24 hours" ? Probably requires logging in, letting them spy on you as you solve a captcha while banking and giving a purple nurple to an oompa loompa singing in the rain to further inflate their collection of unique data...just to prove you're human.
yep ! just logged in as usual on google account

Nov 11, 2018
Anyone notice how the model of the girl for Paralogue is much better than the one used on Erika in v 1.31? Like texture wise. You can see wrinkles on the soles on that one and the hands too. In 1.31 (or 1.30 for that matter) you cannot and the model is more blurry even as I am running it 4K. Why did they use a better model on paralogue is beyond me.

Last edited:

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
can you do paralogue vr next <3
Throwing my hat in for the VR version, also!
When I get an upload, sure.
Anyone notice how the model of the girl for Prologue is much better than the one used on Erika in v 1.31? Like texture wise. You can see wrinkles on the soles on that one and the hands too. In 1.31 (or 1.30 for that matter) you cannot and the model is more blurry even as I am running it 4K. Why did they use a better model on prologue is beyond me.
Probably because the author is trying to separate the builds for capitalism. All of these builds could easily be combined. Makes things look "more."

I've taken a look at the binaries and I can clean them up in the future so I doubt anyone would get any "omg v1ruz" *****ing from AVs. There aren't many x64-tools out there yet for rebasing images. I'll have to write a custom tool to do this. *grumble* This'll also strip off that junk ElecKey protection has in the executables.

Not going to bother cleaning ASLR rebasing, too much work with no profit, hah. But I can clean up the patched executables in the future a bit more. May make some AVs a little more friendly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vampiric Dreams

ddlllbb

Feb 1, 2019
After replacing the update file, I can not start the game anymore and this error message appears.
I have to do what ?

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
After replacing the update file, I can not start the game anymore and this error message appears.
I have to do what ?
the crack for the paralogue doesnt work after replacing files it stills force me to activate key
You're not doing it right. Read ALL posts from Page 80 to 90. :cautious:

Thanks for making a crack it worked without any problems (FallenDoll and Paralogue both).
Thank you for reading the directions. :)

Update for those following closely along: Managed to rebuild iat exactly, despite ASLR. No AV should flag them unless those AVs also flag regular Unreal Engine games. (Eg I took a widely-known UE game, and made a few builds myself, protected them with ElecKey, unpacked them, and actually got dumps 100% identical to pre-pack.) Aaand now I'm tired. I did stay up all night to write some tools for this. :sleep:

Last edited:

iAmErmac

Aug 20, 2018
Nice work done on both FallenDoll and Paralogue (y)

Is there a VR version of Paralogue or is it only non-VR?

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes