Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Was wondering are the guys suppose to look like creepy see through or blue or whatever color ?? only the woman looks correct.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Try this one instead, it has paralogue 0.16

pw:m12j
Same issue. Baidu returns a json errno 2 (the password just isn't being accepted.) Try zippyshare.

Was wondering are the guys suppose to look like creepy see through or blue or whatever color ?? only the woman looks correct.
I remember seeing advertisements for Japanese adult games that do that with the male character. Usually some option can change that. It is a feature. *shrug*

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Try Using one of these users
I use open Baidu shares only. Eg rip and run.

The crack works! Thank you BupoTiling03!:LOL::LOL:
There's a small chance that the some of the game files now triggers alert of a few anti virus software due to unknown file signature. Don't worry, nothing has changed. (That was the "Critical bug" I tried to address in the past a few days)
You're most welcome. As for why they're being triggered, it is a combination of a few things. I didn't bother to repair the original IAT, I simply threw in a new one, so a lot of remnants regarding ElecKey protection are still in there (useless though), but it "looks funny" to some AVs. I might bother cleaning things up in the future but eh.

Reactions: smurfmail56

GonForMong

Mar 24, 2019

Here is a google drive link to the paralogue but I never upload anything to google drive so idk if it will work for you guys

Reactions: yomamasass

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Upload as a single zip. Unfeasible to go through each and every file as a separate download. (Yes I know some Google-#!%&-sucking browsers will be magically allowed to download as a single zip but I don't run spyware.)

Dlite96

Nov 25, 2017
So why is it that the one I downloaded from the G Drive have this activation key thing? Anyone know why? Also the one given is considered no longer working so....... wtf is going on?

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
So why is it that the one I downloaded from the G Drive have this activation key thing? Anyone know why? Also the one given is considered no longer working so....... wtf is going on?
Did anyone else understand that? Download BETA 1.31 from around Page 80-90 roughly. Google Links are throttling right now. Wait until OP uploads to Mega/etc. Then just use Beta 1.31 cracks. They are NOT UPDATES. They require the NEW download. Page 80-90 roughly

If anyone has an "activation", you're not using my 1.31 cracks. Note that the 1.31 cracks cannot be used with 1.30. See Page 80-90 roughly..

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
hi I just downloaded both nonvr 1.30 and nonvr1.31 patch and follow the instruction from page1 but im not sure as to where i could get a different shortcut for the game
View attachment 17810

Overview:
In summary, Fallen Doll is a real-time next-gen hentai game powered by Unreal Engine 4 with VR support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-07-12
Release Date: 2019-05-04
Developer: Project Helius
Censorship: No
Version: 1.31
Language: English
Genre:

Hotkeys:

Cheats:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
VR (v1.30): - - -
Non-VR
(v1.30): - - -

Update Patches

Replace \WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64\FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe with the cracked update file.
Don't use the original shortcuts to Fallen Doll.

VR (v1.31): - - -
Non-VR
(v1.31): - - -

Thanks @terram for sharing and BupoTiling03 for the cracked patches!

View attachment 14250 View attachment 14251 View attachment 14252 View attachment 14253 View attachment 14254
hi I just downloaded both nonvr 1.30 and nonvr1.31 patch and follow the instruction from page1 but im not sure as to where i could get a different shortcut for the game

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
is paralogue the vr version
Non-VR from my launch.

Page 80-90. Look for my comments, specifically. You need to download 1.31 AND 1.31 crack (for your type, VR or non-VR).

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
Non-VR from my launch.

Page 80-90. Look for my comments, specifically. You need to download 1.31 AND 1.31 crack (for your type, VR or non-VR).
hmm if i did not missed anything and understand correctly , 1.31 crack is for 1.31 versino of the game but no link for that particular version yet

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
hmm if i did not missed anything and understand correctly , 1.31 crack is for 1.31 versino of the game but no link for that particular version yet
You did miss it. Page 80-90. There are links to 1.31 version. Google is just throttling right now, so hope someone uploads to MEGA/ZIPPY etc. (Once I crack something, I delete it all, eh.)

• Love
Reactions: rjackdaw

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
You did miss it. Page 80-90. There are links to 1.31 version. Google is just throttling right now, so hope someone uploads to MEGA/ZIPPY etc. (Once I crack something, I delete it all, eh.)
yep i did missed something, someone has a way /did a workaroubnd to bypass gdrive link for the patched version!

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
yep i did missed something, someone has a way /did a workaroubnd to bypass gdrive link for the patched version!
For bypassing "omg our bandwidth, we're throttling for 24 hours" ? Probably requires logging in, letting them spy on you as you solve a captcha while banking and giving a purple nurple to an oompa loompa singing in the rain to further inflate their collection of unique data...just to prove you're human.

i have problem with Missing ekc6420.dll :(
Becoming tired of people not reading. Page 80-90.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes