apalagi

Sep 20, 2018
Guys, What's new in 1.30? the only thing i could find is handcuff sleeping position in laboratory scene..

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
Compiling everything from @terram (thank you so much!) on v1.30 into one post below.

Not sure who's maintaining this thread, but could you add the below to the OP while leaving the links to v1.29? This way we could crack it quickly.

Fallen Doll 1.30 (non-VR) MEGA link:
Fallen Doll 1.30 (VR) Mega link:
Easy to crack. Here is the way.
Download both Fallen Doll ver 1.29 and 1.30.
Then, replace the following two files in ver 1.29,
FallenDoll\FallenDoll\Content\Paks\FallenDoll-WindowsNoEditor.pak and FallenDoll\FallenDoll\Saved, with these in ver 1.30.
Start Fallendoll.exe in ver 1.29 and enjoy the game.

Lif3mau5

Dec 13, 2017
Nvidia CEO says it just works. RTX tech on Fallen Doll is easy to do. Taking a comment from a non-CEO person is ridiculous (jk).
You joking me ... ?

It is ridiculous to have no idea of the matter. Where are all the games with DRX/Raytracing if it is so easy to implement?

That's the same problem like with Nvidia PhysX, there are few games that use it, and when they use it, the most peoples turned it off because it uses unnecessary performance for a few more effects. Until the whole thing goes well, Microsoft, AMD or Khronos (with Vulcan Api) expanded the DRX technology ten times better than Nvidia ...

Nvidia builds excellent hardware but develops deficient software.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
You joking me ... ?

It is ridiculous to have no idea of the matter. Where are all the games with DRX/Raytracing if it is so easy to implement?

That's the same problem like with Nvidia PhysX, there are few games that use it, and when they use it, the most peoples turned it off because it uses unnecessary performance for a few more effects. Until the whole thing goes well, Microsoft, AMD or Khronos (with Vulcan Api) expanded the DRX technology ten times better than Nvidia ...

Nvidia builds excellent hardware but develops deficient software.
hidden valley thousand island

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
deja vu..what happens? yesterday i saw fallendoll 1.30 ... then last night i didn't see it anywhere and now..its appear again...wow...

sergeabc

Dec 22, 2017
How to even start doing things?

Day 1 - Start by customization, then... look at it and... congrats, that was the whole game??

GammaRay

Nov 5, 2017
Yeah this is no game this is a simple animation engine.

The graphics is fine but like nearly all other 3d "games" the game is missing. Developing speed is a joke every update add a couple of animation or a little gadget.

It smells like the typical nerver ending Patreon cash cow milking. Once in a while you need to put new hay into the barn or the cows will run away.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes