edale

Apr 1, 2018
Is my understanding correct that all builds are available but keys are limited? Someone pointed me to this thread but didn't have time to explain except fussing about DRM.
Fallen Doll v1.29 and prior had no DRM.
Fallen Doll v1.30 introduced DRM, but it was trivial to get the new content running off the v1.29 .exe.
Fallen Doll v1.31 has the same DRM, but changes to the engine mean it can't run off the v1.29 .exe anymore, making v1.30 the last one we can use freely without the DRM being cracked.

The first post in this thread has download links for the 'cracked' v1.30, which is playable without a key.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Yeah I can see the protection. ElecKey. Been cracked before. (Usually by unpacking main executables, patching routines that try to provide a uniqueness to hardware IDs, and then lic keys genned for those IDs.)

I tried to upload my unpacked but too large.

I don't like file hosts but eh... (Success though.)

ONLY FOR 1.31 DOWNLOAD. Check Pages 80-90. CANNOT BE USED WITH 1.30.

Zippyshare:
Zippyshare:

Replace .\WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64\FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe with the one I've patched above (use non-VR or VR).

Don't use the original shortcuts to Fallen Doll. They still point to the Loader at .\WindowsNoEditor/FallenDoll.exe which can be deleted if you want. (You can also update any shortcuts to the cracked executable...)

Note that I have not tested anything except having started "Endless Mode" to see if it'd load 3D-models. Everything else seems to work but I'm not into these kinds of games really. I just patch things for a friend. Enjoy.

Last edited:

reducto

Apr 5, 2019
Yeah I can see the protection. ElecKey. Been cracked before. (Usually by unpacking main executables, patching routines that try to provide a uniqueness to hardware IDs, and then lic keys genned for those IDs.)

Uploaded To Zippyshare:

Replace FallenDoll(Beta1.31)\WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64\FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe with the one I've patched above. (Or just copy into the folder).

Don't use the original shortcuts to Fallen Doll. They still point to the Loader at FallenDoll(Beta1.31)\WindowsNoEditor/FallenDoll.exe which can be deleted if you want. (You can also update any shortcuts to the cracked executable...)

Note that I have not tested anything except having started "Endless Mode" to see if it'd load 3D-models. Everything else seems to work but I'm not into these kinds of games really. I just patch things for a friend. Enjoy.
You're the king man. All we need is Paralogue now

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
BupoTiling03 Thank you! Everything looks to be working on first inspection. I wished someone had shared Paralogue in this thread as well, as I'm interested in seeing that cracked, too.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
BupoTiling03 Thank you! Everything looks to be working on first inspection. I wished someone had shared Paralogue in this thread as well, as I'm interested in seeing that cracked, too.
Thanks for letting me know. Most appreciated.

do we have to call the CRACK masters/Scene Pros just to get facTk out DRM? even so I don't think they will do this even if we reach them : D

ElecKey isn't as complicated as you might think. OEP is changed to some routines that unpack/decrypt original code and then loads DRM. Just let it unpack and BP on LoadLibraryA and when it tries to load DRM dlls, dump, rebuild IAT and fix OEP. Not hard.

Just no Denuvo cracks Codex still releases pretty much everything else and CPY is MIA but it's not the first time that happened.

Most have moved on with life. But there are still a few of us around. We just don't release mainstream, too many people and too many requests. Can you imagine if (mainstream) social media had come around during the golden scene days? Imagine it now. Mostly older guys who don't want to deal with anything like that.

As far as Denuvo goes...it isn't hard once you've spent the time to learn how it works. Sure, someone finally built a decent protector but eh. Only need one legit copy of any software/game and it gets cracked for all. Love farming. We all spend a buck and get a game.

cool, can you take care of the VR versions as well?
See above. I edited the original post to contain two links. One without VR, one with VR.

If there is a demand for it, I can also fix the loaders as well so that no shortcut modifications or anything are necessary. I could just create two zips with the correct structure to just 'drag and drop' replace.

Last edited:

dafafa

Dec 15, 2018
Zippyshare doesn't work in some places of the EU, they blocked access to UK, Germany and Italy (that i know of), just use or a vpn or something similar

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Zippyshare doesn't work in some places of the EU, they blocked access to UK, Germany and Italy (that i know of), just use or a vpn or something similar
Interesting to know. I wonder why they're doing that. Probably sucking some DMCA...

dafafa

Dec 15, 2018
Interesting to know. I wonder why they're doing that. Probably sucking some DMCA...
from what i got, they didn't even disclose the reasons, one day it suddenly stopped working in the UK, when journalists asked them about it, it stopped working in germany etc lol

Pabloescobilla

Jul 17, 2018

Zippyshare:
Zippyshare:

Replace .\WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64\FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe with the one I've patched above (use non-VR or VR).

Don't use the original shortcuts to Fallen Doll. They still point to the Loader at .\WindowsNoEditor/FallenDoll.exe which can be deleted if you want. (You can also update any shortcuts to the cracked executable...)

I got a fatal error when i launch it. Maybe im dumb, but idk whats going wrong.

Edit: Okey, it was the firewall. Nice :)

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
UPDATED OP TO v1.31 cracked update patches.

Thanks to BupoTiling03 for the share!
I see that the crack itself is in the OP, but the download to 1.31 itself isn't. If that could be added as well, that would be good. Here's a post with a link.
Even better would be if the download link in the OP would be the game with the cracked exe already in place. Maybe even with a shortcut in the root directory.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I see that the crack itself is in the OP, but the download to 1.31 itself isn't. If that could be added as well, that would be good. Here's a post with a link.
Even better would be if the download link in the OP would be the game with the cracked exe already in place. Maybe even with a shortcut in the root directory.
Thanks, I missed that. Jeez, what a mess.

Reactions: 156_163_146_167

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I made a request for a more tech-savy uploader to update the op. Stand by.

theleon

Apr 18, 2018
I get a crash error message when trying to start the updated file.
LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 46]
Couldn't find pak signature file
'../../../FallenDoll/Content/Paks/FallenDoll-WindowsNoEditor.sig'
And it's correct, the file isn't there, even though I did a clean download of 1.30.
Does anybody have any ideas?

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes