156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I get a crash error message when trying to start the updated file.
LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 46]
Couldn't find pak signature file
'../../../FallenDoll/Content/Paks/FallenDoll-WindowsNoEditor.sig'
And it's correct, the file isn't there, even though I did a clean download of 1.30.
Does anybody have any ideas?
If you're using the crack in the OP, then download 1.31 instead of 1.30 from the OP. See my post from earlier.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I get a crash error message when trying to start the updated file.
LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 46]
Couldn't find pak signature file
'../../../FallenDoll/Content/Paks/FallenDoll-WindowsNoEditor.sig'
And it's correct, the file isn't there, even though I did a clean download of 1.30.
Does anybody have any ideas?
Same thing here.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I see that the crack itself is in the OP, but the download to 1.31 itself isn't. If that could be added as well, that would be good. Here's a post with a link.
Even better would be if the download link in the OP would be the game with the cracked exe already in place. Maybe even with a shortcut in the root directory.
Lmao how has this been not added yet? Lots of people are confused now, thank you for the information!

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I got a fatal error when i launch it. Maybe im dumb, but idk whats going wrong.

Edit: Okey, it was the firewall. Nice :)
Shouldn't need to do anything with any firewall.

UPDATED OP TO v1.31 cracked update patches.

Thanks to BupoTiling03 for the share!
Enjoy.

the patch show up as virus??
If you're concerned, just crack it yourself. Open up in any x64 debugger, BP on LoadLibraryA, remove ALL BPs on target, run, on first break of LoadLibraryA it should be trying to load EK's dll. Search for OEP, set new origin, dump, fix IAT and rebuild.

Is it possible to play in story mode?
I read that they don't have Story Mode yet.
================================
For anyone having a crash issue, you didn't read. Update to Beta 1.31 and use cracks provided from OP. In Next Version, I'll crack all four files so you don't have to go through a mess. OP should contact me to do this in the future. If you send me a message now, I can send you two ZIPs with actual structure to just 'unpack' and it'll work for anyone. No need to update shortcuts.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Yeah I can see the protection. ElecKey. Been cracked before. (Usually by unpacking main executables, patching routines that try to provide a uniqueness to hardware IDs, and then lic keys genned for those IDs.)

I tried to upload my unpacked but too large.

I don't like file hosts but eh... (Success though.)

Zippyshare:
Zippyshare:

Replace .\WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64\FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe with the one I've patched above (use non-VR or VR).

Don't use the original shortcuts to Fallen Doll. They still point to the Loader at .\WindowsNoEditor/FallenDoll.exe which can be deleted if you want. (You can also update any shortcuts to the cracked executable...)

Note that I have not tested anything except having started "Endless Mode" to see if it'd load 3D-models. Everything else seems to work but I'm not into these kinds of games really. I just patch things for a friend. Enjoy.
Well done sir (y).

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Anyone with crash problems, this may help you.
In fact it could be useful for OP to add this information to first post as a disclaimer.
That shouldn't be relevant at all. Those DLLs and EK executables aren't even needed anymore and can be removed.

To Summarize For All: Get Beta 1.31 (VR or non-VR). Get crack for either VR or non-VR, whichever you chose. For now, you can delete all files inside .\WindowsNoEditor. THE FILES, NOT FOLDERS. They're related to ElecKey. The short loader, FallenDoll.exe is not the real executable for the game. It's okay to delete it too. Delete everything inside .\WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64\. Put cracked executable in THAT FOLDER. Run that to run game. No need for firewalling, no need for anything. No keys, nothing.

Next release will be more professional.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Ah pardon me i just jump to conclusion when somebody said crash (had quite the problems with that in the 1.30 days).
That's totally okay, I've done the same thing in the past on other forums. Ever had a question, gone to a forum and posted it as a reply to the very answer you were looking for? I've done it. :LOL:

Reactions: yomamasass

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I am confused do i just run the exe named: FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping_bupotiling03 with is supplied in original post or do i still need to rename this cracked version ?

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I am confused do i just run the exe named: FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping_bupotiling03 with is supplied in original post or do i still need to rename this cracked version ?
Original Post is quite clear. Download Beta 1.31, download crack, replace .\WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64\FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe with the cracked file FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping_bupotiling03.exe. Give it the new name of FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe. If you don't see ".exe" at the end of the file, don't worry about it, you just haven't told Windows to show file extensions (not necessary to do, just something more tech-savvy users do.) Don't run FallenDoll.exe because it is just a loader. Run your shiny new .\WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64\FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe that you just put in.

The reason I mention to go through the trouble of overwriting the original executable with the cracked executable is because some Unreal Engine builds use the executable name to determine filepath names regarding resources and 'other game stuff', to keep it simple.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I tried that but i getting low lever error crash maybe some content is missing but i downloaded the 1.30 from the main page and and put this file into it like was mentioned ??

I dont see 1.31 full link it is just crack where do i get the full 1.31 ??

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I tried that but i getting low lever error crash maybe some content is missing but i downloaded the 1.30 from the main page and and put this file into it like was mentioned ??

I dont see 1.31 full link it is just crack where do i get the full 1.31 ??
Ah right, OP hasn't included links at this time to the Beta 1.31, that's why. The new crack works for Beta 1.31. Here you go:

Balinor

Jul 23, 2017
Beta 1.31 NON-VR
Google says :
Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.
Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Reactions: Shein Shelten

Kapowski

Dec 2, 2018
Is there a way to rebind keys?
Clicking the scrolling wheel to move the camera around kinda sucks for me because my scrolling wheel is broken :(.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes