TinyTanya

May 11, 2018
how to activate this game? 1.31b. I have already downloaded game ,but cannot to activate it.
Well either you subscribe to their Patreon, pay 8$ and activate the game with the key they give you on their website or you wait patiently for someone to crack it which might or might not happen.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017

They should really hire a pr guy
I don't think you need a PR guy to know that that was not a good idea.

there was around 21 comments. So give or take probably at least 20-35 people.
That does not necessarily mean that there are that many backers at that level. A single person can post more than one comment, and the creator themselves also can leave comments when replying for instance. Not saying that there couldn't be that many people that have paid close to 300 bucks, but I would honestly be surprised.

Scrichta

Nov 26, 2017
Why can't you get it from google link? if its beucase exceed download quota you can create a copy on your google drive and download it or just use my copy.

hey, thanks for sharing that.

I downloaded it, blocked all applications from connecting to internet and got "A required .DLL file, EKC6420.DLL was not found." and the game won't launch.
(but the file is in the folder)

I read the thread a bit, and though I have no idea what I'm doing cause I'm a total noob, I then tried copying the .dll file to driver, then copying it in drive, then downlaoding it and using that one, but that didn't help (proably wasn't supposed to be for this issue)

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
hey, thanks for sharing that.

I downloaded it, blocked all applications from connecting to internet and got "A required .DLL file, EKC6420.DLL was not found." and the game won't launch.
(but the file is in the folder)

I read the thread a bit, and though I have no idea what I'm doing cause I'm a total noob, I then tried copying the .dll file to driver, then copying it in drive, then downlaoding it and using that one, but that didn't help (proably wasn't supposed to be for this issue)
I had the same issue, if the game path has characters that don't exist in classic english keyboard try to change that folders name to something suitable, or you can move the game to a suitable path. if its not about the foreign letters i'd still recommend you to try to copy the game folder to base c:/ or d:/ folder.

Reactions: Scrichta

Scrichta

Nov 26, 2017
I had the same issue, if the game path has characters that don't exist in classic english keyboard try to change that folders name to something suitable, or you can move the game to a suitable path. if its not about the foreign letters i'd still recommend you to try to copy the game folder to base c:/ or d:/ folder.
thanks, I'll try that !

edit : Yup you were right ! it was this part : Bản sao của

except now it's asking for activation key :/

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I'm willing to pledge since I very like this game but only if they release Alet demo this month. The developer promise to release it in April and still nothing. I'm not paying another 8$ just for a fews new animations. They still not even add proper male model, genial yet.

Reactions: hspagsm

LokiRF

Jun 11, 2017
I'm willing to pledge since I very like this game but only if they release Alet demo this month. The developer promise to release it in April and still nothing. I'm not paying another 8$ just for a fews new animations. They still not even add proper male model, genial yet.
It's almost as if they're pulling an Eromancer. Here's a fragment of the last e-mail I've gotten from them on the matter before removing my pledge

Project Helius posted
Clarification

Paralogue 0.1 will still be released in April and not hindered by the delay in voice acting. We'll use temporary voice assets in that.
Here's a snippet of the tier's benefits, they haven't even bothered modifying those (it's still like this on their patreon):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dunno if I haven't gotten the e-mail for it and others did, but it's the 13th of May

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
It's almost as if they're pulling an Eromancer. Here's a fragment of the last e-mail I've gotten from them on the matter before removing my pledge

Here's a snippet of the tier's benefits, they haven't even bothered modifying those (it's still like this on their patreon):

Dunno if I haven't gotten the e-mail for it and others did, but it's the 13th of May
Project helius needs to accept the fact that making two games at the same time as a patreon pledged indie developer was a terrible idea and drop the sequel for now. Like seriously people waiting for paralogue since march and they release a post about some enemies design.

LokiRF

Jun 11, 2017
Project helius needs to accept the fact that making two games at the same time as a patreon pledged indie developer was a terrible idea and drop the sequel for now. Like seriously people waiting for paralogue since march and they release a post about some enemies design.
Project Helius needs to realize that people are starting to get fed up of their promises and excuses when they spend time and resources on adding DRM + the memeworthy $250 patron post. Didn't these guys, when launching fallen doll, brag about not needing much financial assistance as they're devs doing it as a hobby? Their level of PR is about as good as Bethesda's post-76, there can not be any problems with their product as long as they suppress all the negative feedback it gets.
Svscomic has uploaded 1.31, Its says its hotpatched but i going to assume its not working
So does this one if you download it, it's how they uploaded it to their patreons I'm assuming as they hotfixed a bug which delayed the release.

MrOnche

Nov 25, 2017

Maybe they mean april 2020 then...

• Haha
Reactions: yomamasass

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
Apologies for not getting around to doing the crack yet, my job's gotten busy lately. Hopefully I'll have more free time to play around with it next week.

In the meantime, iAmErmac is way closer to done than me, so someone please get him that key! He might be able to get a crack or workaround going much faster than I can.

DickFartVaginaButt

Dec 4, 2018
Apologies for not getting around to doing the crack yet, my job's gotten busy lately. Hopefully I'll have more free time to play around with it next week.

In the meantime, iAmErmac is way closer to done than me, so someone please get him that key! He might be able to get a crack or workaround going much faster than I can.
Key has been provided to him (y)
(not bragging I just don't want others spending money if they don't have to don't shoot me)

TinyTanya

May 11, 2018
Just be patient, I assume it's not that hard to crack an $8 indie game.
Well the game is indie, the protection used is a professional product, it's probably not on the level of Denuvo,Arxan or any of the other market leaders but still good enough so Amateurs without any prior cracking/reversing experience can't easily crack it.
The devs are backed by a Publisher now (probably Dlsite or something like that since they are trying to break into the western market for a while now) so i guess they can afford it.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 25 Votes