reaper348

Jan 30, 2019
Yeah it is called Operation Lovecraft and it is pretty awesome but not completed yet. ProjectH is being pretty weird about the dev process though so I suggest you pirate it and don't support it yet
Thanks, I figured that out after some extra searching lol. I downloaded the latest version (0.34 I think?) but I could only go into the gallery and do animation poses. Is that all there is to it right now? The video I saw had a lot more going on, like you would expect of the base game.

Is there a way to get into campaign or some kind of "Free mode" or is it just the gallery options for now? Also thank you for the info.

Porkeroni

Sep 4, 2020
Thanks, I figured that out after some extra searching lol. I downloaded the latest version (0.34 I think?) but I could only go into the gallery and do animation poses. Is that all there is to it right now? The video I saw had a lot more going on, like you would expect of the base game.

Is there a way to get into campaign or some kind of "Free mode" or is it just the gallery options for now? Also thank you for the info.
There's no "game" right now. Only a sex gallery basically. There's a harem mode but I am not into that, so idk.
I think the project manager is high on coke all of the time as the game is way too ambitious.

nburgher

Sep 29, 2021
Just tried this on my Mac with M1 chip.
Used crossover 21.0.0, windows 7 64 bit bottle with DXVK backend.
Game can be launched, but in "Endless mode" I just get a black screen with some buttons in bottom right and bottom left corners.
Any ideas?

nburgher

Sep 29, 2021
Copied some related log and the first error below, not a GPU guy so not sure what the error msg is about.
It sounds like some issue with shader setup.

[mvk-info] Created VkDevice to run on GPU Apple M1 with the following 11 Vulkan extensions enabled:
VK_KHR_create_renderpass2 v1
VK_KHR_depth_stencil_resolve v1
VK_KHR_driver_properties v1
VK_KHR_image_format_list v1
VK_KHR_sampler_mirror_clamp_to_edge v3
VK_KHR_swapchain v70
VK_EXT_host_query_reset v1
VK_EXT_robustness2 v1
VK_EXT_shader_stencil_export v1
VK_EXT_shader_viewport_index_layer v1
VK_EXT_vertex_attribute_divisor v3
[mvk-error] VK_ERROR_INITIALIZATION_FAILED: Render pipeline compile failed (Error code 3):
Fragment input(s) `user(locn2)` mismatching vertex shader output type(s) or not written by vertex shader.

lknkjoy123

Jun 17, 2019
So what do you do is this a full game or just a scene simulator right now? Also what is in 1.31 that's not in 1.30.

beebooboobop

Jan 28, 2021
Replaced the EXE with the one from the crack and it still asks for an activation code when I try to start it, what did I do wrong?

jazon1

Jan 7, 2021

TAISAKU

Oct 22, 2021
if the crack file showing xinput1_3.dll is missing from your computer or 0x000c7 not working or somethinng like that try downloading dxwebinstaller .(it works for me)it usally happens in win8.1 and win 10

RIDLEYZE02

Oct 28, 2021
help i did exactly what the instructions stated placing the crack file to that win64 but when i clicked it nothing happened it just wont launch

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes