VN Unity Completed Fallen girl - Black rose and the fire of desire [Final] [BoRoBoRoGame]

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
this game is sooo.. i have no worlds ;D if you like "HARD" things, well, maybe you will like. i don't like them.. here are some CGs, if you can't to reach them or just want to see them without playing:
could you tell me how I can get the 1(5),, please?

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
Deleting c:\users\Username\AppData\Locallow\BoroBoroGames

and then starting a new game seems to have fixed it for me.

Not sure if it is true seems also turning on autoplay and then trying to fast forward seems to break the game.
So far I just wait for the first dialog to finish and then press fast forward if I want to skip areas I have seen already.

+++Edit+++
Seems I was happy too early
Well it seems to work until you close the game then all the saves are broken again.
So guess you have to play it in one sitting.

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2018
Deleting c:\users\Username\AppData\Locallow\BoroBoroGames

and then starting a new game seems to have fixed it for me.

Not sure if it is true seems also turning on autoplay and then trying to fast forward seems to break the game.
So far I just wait for the first dialog to finish and then press fast forward if I want to skip areas I have seen already.

+++Edit+++
Seems I was happy too early
Well it seems to work until you close the game then all the saves are broken again.
So guess you have to play it in one sitting.
my saves work just fine
btw did u unlock the middle plot?

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
The artwork and music are great, but what good is it when the game simply does not work for so many people? For me as well, the saves are broken and the game gets stuck on "you're lost in thaughts" every single time.

Reactions: lefoma43213

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
is this kinetic, how much control do we have?
you can control everything--- every ending. The story is pretty straightforward and predictable. In this point of view, you don't have much to control in the first place.

Last edited:

asdffdsa1

Dec 1, 2018
For those who managed to extract the CGs, has anyone managed to extract the original chinese text for the dialogue?

terassiel

Mar 2, 2018
Yeah I have the same problem. Game doesnt continue at "You...Lost in thought"
Run as admin, cleared the roaming.
Win 10 AMD pc.

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
this game is sooo.. i have no worlds ;D if you like "HARD" things, well, maybe you will like. i don't like them.. here are some CGs, if you can't to reach them or just want to see them without playing:
Honestly, this seems pretty tame. Anyways, should we wait for a fixed version or download the correct version?

Ippolito

Nov 19, 2017
Very nice game, although, not being a vn lover, I doubt I will play it a lot. Too bad for the save and load system that messes up the game, I hope it gets fixed somehow, because it affects the quality of the experience a lot. Anyway, I have created a small "table" of consequences, so that whoever wants to can directly reach the desired consequences.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.