VN Unity Completed Fallen girl - Black rose and the fire of desire [Final] [BoRoBoRoGame]

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Yup, same here. Heck, I even tried running in CH locale with NTLEAS; no dice, still. Pretty sure it's codepage-related shitenigans or some such, though.
Oh, and fabulous game testing and Unity programming, quite possibly... lol
Here's to hoping for a fixed version!

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
may not be helpful for this certain case here but will be helpful for locale related cases for sure, if you are running one of the recent win10 versions, write region in the search bar on desktop and open Region Settings, then in the top right, press Additional date, time & regional settings, press on Region, go into Administrative tab, press on Change system locale.. under Current language for non-Unicode programs: , click on the Beta: Use Unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support and press OK, and restart your PC when it will ask to do so, this will make the use of NTLEAS and similar applocales to be no longer required, because they often fail to work

Last edited:

chtouvidel

Apr 18, 2021
The same problem is "You're thinking" and all the game hangs, if you click on "Back" then throws out the menu.Unfortunately, at the moment for most of this game is not playable.In general, we are waiting for fixes.In the meantime, I do not recommend downloading it to anyone,you will waste your time.

Rotlu

Apr 19, 2020
Here some guide for unlocking stuff in game.
1) do not eat food (leads to a different scene and bad end)
2) if at end of thoughts desires >= sanity leads to bad end
3) if at end of thoughts desires < sanity leads to next chapter
4) if at end of thoughts chapter 4 desires >= sanity leads to normal end
5) if at end of thoughts chapter 4 desires < sanity leads to true end

The game only count the total score of a chapter (and does count not the cumulative across all chapters)

(P.S this is as per my experience may be wrong)

Last edited:

Defect888

Jul 21, 2020
Here some guide for unlocking stuff in game.
1) do not eat food (leads to a different scene and bad end)
2) if at end of thoughts desires >= sanity leads to bad end
3) if at end of thoughts desires < sanity leads to next chapter
4) if at end of thoughts chapter 4 desires >= sanity leads to normal end
5) if at end of thoughts chapter 4 desires < sanity leads to true end

The game only count the total score of a chapter (and does count not the cumulative across all chapters)

(P.S this is as per my experience may be wrong)
Thanks for the guide.

tobigoku

May 28, 2018
it's still up - , alternative link if zippyshare is blocked by your provider - (mediafire)
Thx I thinks thats the problem.
zippyshare shows me the 403 Error Message.^^

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I guess there will be no fix coming, aye? It's already been more than 10 days.
Is it working correctly for anyone? Like, ANYONE? :D

If so, what locale settings / magic are they using?

asdffdsa1

Dec 1, 2018
I guess there will be no fix coming, aye? It's already been more than 10 days.
Is it working correctly for anyone? Like, ANYONE? :D

If so, what locale settings / magic are they using?
I'm able to run it fine.
It ran on the first try so I don't know why it's not running for others.
I do have japanese local installed though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zippix

maths_debater

Nov 12, 2020
Fallen Girl - Black Rose and the Fire of Desire Full Save | 100% CG

Instruction

1. Run game once to generate save folder
2. Extract byJson.json to %appdata%\..\LocalLow\BoroBoroGame\Fallen Girl-Black rose and the fire of desire

Mirrors
| |
SHA256 Checksum: 62FE7361B5BBFAA61412A56213CD79CE02D7C501759CAECF1DE5CBB646A1EAEF

May 12, 2021
Dear all, the current genre is based on my test play. Do comment if there any missing genre, I will add it on later.
FYI: The game is already patched with adult patch. The DLC might not be included. Hope to get confirmation about this.
I must say the ARTWORK is FUCKING PHENOMINAL.

I don't know if you can communicate with the the developer and pass on some thoughts and ideas. So this is just a brief synopsis.

1.) The two oldest professions on the planet: Pleasure Slave and Fight Slave. Right? Typically "Nobles" survive because deep down they are Fighters and will sacrafice a limb and eye or any other body parts to protect the people they care for.

2.) Game of Thrones covered this pretty well "Needlepoint" it's either about espionage or unseen assasination. poisons and unseen toxins...

3.) The entire "honor"/"family" name mean nothing. And anger and revenge become EVERYTHING..
Please tell the developer to watch.. I Spit On Your Grave (2010). I Spit On Your Grave 2 (2013). and Dracula Untold (2014).

4.) All those hair pins? And there were no pins used for lock picking? All that jewelry and their was no diamond to cut glass? (and she lost Sanity?).. okay dude. "magic"

5.) The dialog.. Oh gawds the DIALOG.. NO!!! pages and pages and pages of WHY AM I READING THIS.. I understand it's world building but it's going in circles and it's so hard to read. If it's going to have so much writing USE a forgien translation editor.

6.) Every hero knows that they sometimes have to sacrafice something. Personally, that girl should have been destroying the fire (with the opium/hemp/magic gasses / farts that were drugging here) by throwing the food into the fire. Torch the furniture.. and Finally it doesn't take a genius to rub a stick, spoon or tooth brush against the floor to make a deadly sharp weapon.

Hell, if you really want to be "demonic" take a shit on the stick and use charcoal and shit to smear the mirror and self and strike the throat.

Nobles do NOT teach their children.. "be nice and do bookwork".. And if there was magic that was real? Why weren't there any warding spells or magic to prevent those effects..

the "setting" feels really nicely made.. but the lack of backstory is bad. It feels like a "Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation" universe. Where "magic" is common and not a "Berserk" universe.

Overall it feels like a weird version of Sweetheart Video / Women Seeking Women / Cheerleader Sleepover Club with too much wierd bullshit. If this is some "Old Boy" rewrite with the Countess being her real mom well whatever. it sucks.

However I will say again the artwork IS fantastic.