3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

ghaash

Jul 24, 2017
anyone have news about the creator or his supposed new game? The links to his blog that i could find only take me to a japanese page where i don't see anything about another story. His last post on twitter is from july 2020.

GerOniiChan

Sep 17, 2021
so i dont know what my problem is never had something like that before. i downloaded the game, then the patch then installed the patch and everything is fine, as soon as i start the game i get this nothification wich (i translate it roughly means) "your profile cant be used, because its from a newer version of NW.js. some funmtions possibly will not work. please register another profilehistory or use a newer version of NW.js."

when i start the game i can normally start it and everything but when i go in a building im stuck at the loading scrren no matter wich tent or whatever and i feel like im missing charactersprites. anybody know about this problem?

EDIT: im a dumbass i tried it now without the patch and it works xD

Last edited:

ghaash

Jul 24, 2017
from what ive seen is that they are working on both this game and the other (new game) garden of eden. ive heard that they will post an update on November/December.
Can you pass me the link to see that, please? and what are they doing with this game? isn't it completed?

Last edited:

spade117

Sep 14, 2020
Can you pass me the link to see that, please? and what are they doing with tis game? isn't it completed?
oh i thought this was the tina swordsman thread.
and sadly no there hasnt been news about a new game from the creator the last time he said something was like 2 years ago teasing a second game but have never heard from him ever since.

ToraTaro

Nov 22, 2017
So, here it is, the final version of my portrait edits, sorry it took so long to repost it (in this case make a new).
This version also includes some changes I ended up never using and I also decided to change the binaries in the root folder (where game.exe is) to follow the latest version of RPGMMV available (atm 1.6.2) but nothing related to the core of the engine (js folder in general) was changed.

Game version: 1.06c only.
Yes, my PS skills are lacking : P

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Virus scan:
EXE SHA-1: 42903DCEA20BBF12B2AB0ED75D40853B5D33291D
is this mod still available? please send again

lielie1212

Nov 19, 2020
People been asking what's going on with this dev. Some info to help. On one of the post has comments. There was someone who claimed they emailed Kagura and they said they got an email saying he's fine. But I noticed something. There are blog post that have been removed. I remember other posts talking about the next game and stuff. Those are gone. If the person apssed away, removing the entire blog makes sense. But removing a few? That makes me think they are alive.

YouBastard

Nov 7, 2021
Does anyone know where to find the battle theme? I assumed it was stock music so I looked through RPGMaker MV's OST on YouTube and couldn't find it, it's driving me mad.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
How do you trigger the knight and dwarf event?
I already met the dwarves at f22 and then went to the guild but nothing happens.

YouBastard

Nov 7, 2021
Where is the mining cave? The same floor (22)?
If I'm remembering correctly the knight's corruption level has to reach a certain threshold. Have you seen the rest of her events like the one with the orcs? Can't remember if the orc one happens before or after the dwarves.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
If I'm remembering correctly the knight's corruption level has to reach a certain threshold. Have you seen the rest of her events like the one with the orcs? Can't remember if the orc one happens before or after the dwarves.
Yes, I have. I basically followed the walkthrough mentioned somewhere in this thread, and I got the depravity level up to 65. Still, when I entered the dwarf cave the dwarves just said a few things to me, but no scene was triggered. Orc scene? I saw a scene with a goblin in a house -- is that the one you mean?

phr1510

Dec 22, 2019
Yes, I have. I basically followed the walkthrough mentioned somewhere in this thread, and I got the depravity level up to 65. Still, when I entered the dwarf cave the dwarves just said a few things to me, but no scene was triggered. Orc scene? I saw a scene with a goblin in a house -- is that the one you mean?
no , goblin is alone in forest he is the thieft that steals from the farmer, orc need battle first and then anal and vaginal sex scene and dwarf is like short elf human working as miners

YouBastard

Nov 7, 2021
There's like a, I don't know what to call it, questline where the knight takes Makina to the dungeon and has lewd encounters with the orcs, dwarves and can't remember if there was a third one. Have you tried going into the gallery room and turning tips on (interact with the empty blocks near the knight's sprite)? It should tell you how to get the dwarf scene.

Also no, the goblin subplot is an entirely separate thing that doesn't involve the knight.

Reactions: asehpe
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes