3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Udolf007

May 29, 2022
After sometime playing my gets lag and then freezes and then close itself can anyone tell me a solution please

Izuek

Oct 2, 2021
Anybody else getting lag and choppy sound problems with this game? As soon as I load up the title screen, the music skips out every frame and sounds horrible, like it's bogged down by processing.

EDIT: Might be an audio driver issue. It works when I switch audio devices. Everything else using that audio was working, though.

Last edited:

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
Is this one of those game that the game Will end of you ended up getting knocked up by some random dudes or boss? By knocked up i mean getting preggo, not ko while fighting them

phr1510

Dec 22, 2019
Is this one of those game that the game Will end of you ended up getting knocked up by some random dudes or boss? By knocked up i mean getting preggo, not ko while fighting them
you get pregrante by losing to last boss, tentacle,
alternative story that take you back before the action, to goblin, shota furry and bandit boss.

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
guys if you are looking for something similar to this game try heisendou games :love: (I know maybe his games look corny and monotonous but I assure you just try to play an incredible immersion and a bunch of great sex scenes are waiting for you, be sure to try each of the games)

1577851069_88df9076914811f93abf684dec3b26c0.jpg
Ema, Milf Warrior: Ruins of the Ancient Empire
RJ132365_img_main.jpg
Sacred Princess: Holy Hentai Monogatari
RJ158026_img_main.jpg
Adventure of Elise the Oracle Warrior 2 (Seijo-Den Eris No Bouken 2)
1.jpg
Knightess Rebecca - The Path of Loyalty
bfd1c9a3f27393208811a54bc20225be.png
Banished Empress and the Penal Colony
RJ270782_img_main.png
P.S : some games may not start due to an error, you need to download these files( ) and some games may give an error again then you need to change the system language to Japanese. Enjoy the games guys:p

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
guys if you are looking for something similar to this game try heisendou games :love: (I know maybe his games look corny and monotonous but I assure you just try to play an incredible immersion and a bunch of great sex scenes are waiting for you, be sure to try each of the games)

View attachment 1956920
Ema, Milf Warrior: Ruins of the Ancient Empire
View attachment 1956923
Sacred Princess: Holy Hentai Monogatari
View attachment 1956924
Adventure of Elise the Oracle Warrior 2 (Seijo-Den Eris No Bouken 2)
View attachment 1956925
Knightess Rebecca - The Path of Loyalty
View attachment 1956926
Banished Empress and the Penal Colony
View attachment 1956927
P.S : some games may not start due to an error, you need to download these files( ) and some games may give an error again then you need to change the system language to Japanese. Enjoy the games guys:p
I played almost all of them except the first one you posted I don't think it's here on the forum

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
I played almost all of them except the first one you posted I don't think it's here on the forum
it was his first game and as for me one of the best just for the sake of history it is worth playing it is cool there and there are enough cool sex scenes, be sure to try :p

Balthazarzii

Sep 20, 2022
Bonjour,
j'ai découvert se jeu sur Erogames et j'en suis tomber fou, c'est devenu un de mes jeux préférés !
Problème... comme vous pouvez le voir je suis Français et malheureusement le jeu n'est qu'en anglais sur se site et également sur Steam, il n'y a que sur Erogames qu'il et en français et je vous avoue que si il était en français je n'hésiterais pas une seconde de l'acheter.
Je me demande si sa serait possible de faire une version française ?
Merci beaucoup pour se magnifique jeu et au plaisir.
Cordialement.
BalthazarZii

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Bonjour,
j'ai découvert se jeu sur Erogames et j'en suis tomber fou, c'est devenu un de mes jeux préférés !
Problème... comme vous pouvez le voir je suis Français et malheureusement le jeu n'est qu'en anglais sur se site et également sur Steam, il n'y a que sur Erogames qu'il et en français et je vous avoue que si il était en français je n'hésiterais pas une seconde de l'acheter.
Je me demande si sa serait possible de faire une version française ?
Merci beaucoup pour se magnifique jeu et au plaisir.
Cordialement.
BalthazarZii
It's a lot of work to translate something like this, and for no money at all to boot. Have you tried contacting the people at Erogames to find out where they got a French translation?
---
C'est beaucoup de travail de traduire un jeu comme celui-ci, et qui plus est, de façon bénévole. Avez-vous tenté de contacter les gens d'Erogames afin de leur demander où ils se sont procuré une version française?

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes