3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
there's no dlc, thats just for the cosplayer image set. the patch on kagura games is just an uncensor patch that they have for all their games.

Reactions: bazelgeuse

EyeOfSpades

May 14, 2021
Hello my game keeps getting stuck after any battle seemingly at random, anyone know a fix for this?
using the latest version provided in the downloads

if anyone else is having the same problem you can get into our out of fullscreen to temporarily fix it
you have to do this each time it happens though

Last edited:

bound&gagged

Oct 21, 2022
there's no dlc, thats just for the cosplayer image set. the patch on kagura games is just an uncensor patch that they have for all their games.
I saw on Kagura Games website the patch called Fallen Restoration patch v1.07.2. Is this the uncensor patch or newly added DLC ppl are talking about?

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
as far as i know theres no newly added dlc. the dev has been silent for a long time but he was supposedly making a new game. its probably just the uncensor path, as in restoring the adult content to their steam version.

Reactions: bound&gagged

bound&gagged

Oct 21, 2022
as far as i know theres no newly added dlc. the dev has been silent for a long time but he was supposedly making a new game. its probably just the uncensor path, as in restoring the adult content to their steam version.
That makes a lot more sense. Thank you for clarifying :)

Reactions: MangoTree

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Where is Allos at after he gets fired? I don't seem to be able to start the revenge path.

phr1510

Dec 22, 2019
Where is Allos at after he gets fired? I don't seem to be able to start the revenge path.
its been years since i played
check the room of that female guild idk or
if my memory doesnt deceive me, i think allos look through the window of that guild female check there, if not progress story

..a..

Sep 4, 2016
somebody know how contact makina mod guy?

i try but youtube autoremove my comments. maybe cannot put discord or link in comment?
i have little bit modified asset he can use
example.

modified + original

Cep04a - Copy.png Celia_02_seki - Copy.png
makex1 - Copy.png makina_tatie5_01_seki - Copy.png
have also little bit scene and more expression change

Last edited:
Reactions: crisbr
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes