3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
Anyone facing a bug with goblin 3 event be sure to click the door again a couple of times after the dialog "He is definitely in there..." disappears. I feel so stupid about that.

Reactions: Gangradur

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
The dev is a bit weird on twitter.
Does he already have most of the game done and is about to release it? Or did he just start now and we can expect the game in 1-2 years?

mc625

Mar 7, 2018
Dude Mohawk Man is a sex beast and has the best scenes in the game but they didn't give him a mohawk in the cg scenes? (one of his only unique traits.)
and he deserved an ending too. (build up from the end of one of his mini scenes when Makina offers to make him something to eat. she already wants to be his wife.)
pretty good game it's better than Tina by a lot and noxian nights by a little (if it has more variety in scenes it would crush NN too.)
Makina's pretty sexy too, I like her more than Tina or NN main characters, wish she was the dev's next game protagonist too.

Last edited:
Aug 24, 2020
For those wondering about the new game, I asked a month back in his twitter, and he said the game is in development. So I thinking he is doing it behind the scenes without revealing anything but that is the main problem. There isn't any real evidence for this new game except his word as he is not active in twitter and posts random art from time to time so we actually have no idea if he is really developing a game.

Bardguy

Nov 27, 2020
is the futa/trans content avoidable, or at the very least limited? It’s simply not something I’m into

YouBastard

Nov 7, 2021
I don’t know, I wanted to ask before I played it
I don't remember any such content and I think I would remember since I'm into it. Now that I look at the tags, I don't really understand why is it tagged futa/trans. Closest thing I remember is a feminine foxboy as a subplot who is totally avoidable.

Jan 4, 2018
I don't remember any such content and I think I would remember since I'm into it. Now that I look at the tags, I don't really understand why is it tagged futa/trans. Closest thing I remember is a feminine foxboy as a subplot who is totally avoidable.
Admin ought to remove it, misleading for those interested in the game

Bardguy

Nov 27, 2020
Got it, thank you!

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes