3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
What does v1.7.2 have which Mangagamer version doesn't? Extra content? Bugfix? Please enlighten me. I am having trouble sleeping because of this confusion.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Fallen v1.06 Compressed (Untested)

Win 839 MB/143 MB :

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kovir123

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
I was looking up on this developer seeing what other games he did,and was under the impression that he also did Tina,another so similar game that you think were made by the same guy,turns out that not only Tina and Makina were made by different people,but apperently this dev has Makina as HIS ONLY GAME that he has made
Ha no way. Must've been an inspired thing then. Anyone know if this dev or even the Tina dev are making anything new or have already made anything new?

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
Ha no way. Must've been an inspired thing then. Anyone know if this dev or even the Tina dev are making anything new or have already made anything new?
The dev of Tina (Shinachiku-Castella) is famous because of his two games. The aforementioned Tina and Scars of Summer. They're kinda different, while Tina is like Makina a fantasy old style Hentai JRPG, SoS is just a "normal" Hentai NTR game (no fantasy, no fighting) in RPG Maker. S-C seems to be working on sequels of his two games while I heard nothing about what A-S is up to (my guess is he retired).
One key difference I forgot to mention would be that while A-S is more into normal kinky stuff, S-C is into some real wierd fetish (dirty men who don't shower, bold people, homeless people, old people etc.) which is why to me Makina > Tina

fromhell

Aug 15, 2020
guys what is the difference between MangaGamer Version and GoG installer
and where is the free patch i entered the site and didn't find any

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
guys what is the difference between MangaGamer Version and GoG installer
and where is the free patch i entered the site and didn't find any
GoG has the latest bugfixes, but you will need to download and install the free H-patch from .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes