3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
Hello. I wanted to ask if there was a standing picture function. If there is, then which button needs to be pressed to activate it?

mc625

Mar 7, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Made a shortcut for some scenes in the gallery.
Please backup your "data" folder before trying.
Pretty nice QoL mod, thanks for this.
One little gripe I have, I just wish it would teleport you near the place you get scene not play it outright. I like to read the dialogue you get before and after the scenes.

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
I found an 1.07 GoG installer version of the game which can then be updated to 1.07.2 using Kagura's latest patch.
No virus as far as i can tell but i'm no expert.

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
Go ask Kagura, they never provide patch notes. I'd expect mostly typo fixes though.

But for 1.07 we actually have a patch note on steam :
We made a new version of Fallen. This will be Fallen Steam Version 1.07. Due to some recent events, this version makes the game more safe for work.
So they probably censored things more in 1.07 compared to 1.06c due to steam notoriously fickle behavior toward games they deem NSFW. But that's only the base version, as long as Kagura's patch is applied the game is properly NSFW.

Last edited:

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Does anyone know if there's a way to avoid the other characters scenes? Like Momo and Irina? Most of the Makina content that i've seem is avoidable..

Reactions: Madhesht

predator30

Oct 15, 2017
I wish there were more games that feature the scenario between Makina and Bardo or the mohawk guy. That is to say a strong willed heroine getting dominated through intercourse

MinhLongTrung

Nov 16, 2020
I need help!! I play this game on joiplay for android, and don't know why, but when moving into certain areas the character will become invisible. does someon know how to fix it, please help me? Screenshot_20230730-045830_JoiPlay.jpg

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Made a shortcut for some scenes in the gallery.
Please backup your "data" folder before trying.
Is this strictly for 1.06? it does not work with the uploaded gog version on the thread. Are these new scenes or what exactly? I only have the above scenes, these 12 scenes seem new to me .. can you please explain? thx

Your file works with the MangaGamer version! It seems these are events not included in the original gallery map and can be accessed based on depravity and maybe are repeatable (not sure)

Last edited:

Madhesht

Dec 25, 2019
guys i have steam version of this game i cant see the scenes game doesnt showing me scene anyone know why

Kakarrotho

Jun 1, 2022
How do we defeat the boss before the white Jasmine? She just says 'I should be prepared before entering' and never goes through. What am I missing?

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
I was looking up on this developer seeing what other games he did,and was under the impression that he also did Tina,another so similar game that you think were made by the same guy,turns out that not only Tina and Makina were made by different people,but apperently this dev has Makina as HIS ONLY GAME that he has made

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes