3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
No clear news, but you can follow the dev's Twitter since he's fairly active there.

He's been teasing his upcoming game for years, but hasn't given any sort of progress update or timeline at all so it's in limbo. Only thing new from him is the Makina manga from a few months ago.
All we've gotten on this "new game" are some concept art and the city map

nhatphu

Sep 8, 2021
So there will any mod for the game. I have seen one in youtube but don't see any discord or update

Jan 4, 2018
Makina is an amazing game, very few similar ones like this. Tina Scarlet Swordswoman is similar and there is a planned sequel, but creator is doing sequel to scars first so will take a few years

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Newest thing was a makina hentai manga that came out start of this year:
Still nothing on that "new game" that had a Yang looking MC. Which is weird coz I remember Another Story making art of her and Makina together and then nothing.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
I downloaded the GoG. I open WinRAR and there's two exe's.... which one do I install? One says unrated and the other doesn't.
I bit late and I'm sure you figured it out by now, but in case anyone else gets curious, it seems "Unrated" is the DLC of the game. It *might* need the other file, which is the base game, to function correctly. So if you are installing the GOG version, the ideal installation steps are:

1) setup_fallen_makina_and_the_city_of_ruins_v1_(en_1.07_cn_1.07)_(53086).exe
2) setup_fallen_makina_and_the_city_of_ruins_unrated_v1_(en_1.07_cn_1.07)_(53086).exe
3) Fallen EN Patch v1.07.2.exe [Patch from Kagura site]

cpius

Jan 9, 2023
I've played the online version to completion on . I realize that was version 1.06c, whereas the latest version is 1.07.2. Could anyone enlighten me as to what I'm missing out on, if anything? Is it worth it to install it to get any missing content? The patch from Kagura seems to be a uncensor patch, however the version I played didn't seem to have any censorship.

Comrade BLin

Jun 18, 2020
Some japanese game developer's Twitter are just how they feel today, the lewd arts they like, foods and some stuff they draw until one day they just drop a game with the quality that make us question why Yandev took a decade to make a shitty game.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes