3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Kimochi599

Sep 3, 2021
Every time I've heard of f4, I've always assumed the internet joke of pranking someone else to prematurely closing a window like a game they're playing and such. For some reason, it finally clicked to me that instead of ctrl or alt, there was a fn key.
I thank you very much for telling me.
Your welcome :3

Secetum

Nov 9, 2022
Huh, so it appears that there's like a small ero scene that doesn't seem to be included within the gallery room

After doing the anal threesome with Celia and Canton the Blacksmith, you're able to initiate anal with just Makina and him by talking to him again.

Would there be any other ero scenes that are also excluded in the gallery room?

Also, what would be the deal with the Arachne?

Last edited:

Secetum

Nov 9, 2022
So it seems there are a lot more that appear in the overworld, but with a heart talk bubble. Would there be any in places that would be obscure or even in the dungeon?

Secetum

Nov 9, 2022
Tried it, doesn't work for me. I counted and I've manage to find everyone, except the dark haired guy in the upper left corner. Don't know where he is located.

MusouA12

Aug 25, 2021
Note: When download GOG version above in the OP, only install the 1.07 game setup file, DON'T INSTALL UNCEN PATCH 1.07 GOG
I installed the game version 1.07 GOG, then uncen patch 1.07 GOG and finally uncen patch 1.07.2 Kagura and game got a black screen.
Game v1.07 GOG + Uncen patch 1.07.2 on Kagura website, that's all.

Jan 4, 2018
Is there any news regarding the next game Another Story was working on? Both Makina and Tina were two of the best corruption games, but Tina 2 won't come out for years due to dev working on Scars 2, so hoping Another story is working on this game

Jan 4, 2018
Anyone have any links to the Makina Modder's gameplay? Saw quite a bit of progress on his youtube channel, though that was years ago, wondering if he ever shared files of the game?

Timmerk150

Sep 4, 2021
Is there any news regarding the next game Another Story was working on? Both Makina and Tina were two of the best corruption games, but Tina 2 won't come out for years due to dev working on Scars 2, so hoping Another story is working on this game
No clear news, but you can follow the dev's Twitter since he's fairly active there.

He's been teasing his upcoming game for years, but hasn't given any sort of progress update or timeline at all so it's in limbo. Only thing new from him is the Makina manga from a few months ago.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
But is he still working on it? Hasn't been any update for a few years, so thought project was abandoned
Yeah sadly that's the thing. The modder can disappear for months at a time. What's worse is that his XVideos page is gone so all the modded scenes he's done that include the actual content are gone to boot. There's snippets of it, but none of the full form videos of all the progress he's done.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes