RPGM Abandoned Fallen Paladin [v1.0.2] [Serio]

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
Ant queen still impossiburu :S :S Should be something possible to reload bombs... but no, other ants not working :(
on that part I noticed the ant don't always drop bombs, my recommendation is to go in with full bombs as it makes things easier. Also when you are out of bombs I recommend killing enough ants for them to spawn 2 or 4 bombs so you can kill each side (2 per side). For the ants still do give bombs just suuuuper fking slowly. Legit feels likes its a 1/10-20 chance to get a bomb from the ants.

Nurumimi

Mar 25, 2020
on that part I noticed the ant don't always drop bombs, my recommendation is to go in with full bombs as it makes things easier. Also when you are out of bombs I recommend killing enough ants for them to spawn 2 or 4 bombs so you can kill each side (2 per side). For the ants still do give bombs just suuuuper fking slowly. Legit feels likes its a 1/10-20 chance to get a bomb from the ants.
Full bombs (10) means only two hits... bomb-drop rate should be increased (you can kill the ants?! I can only make them explode by themselves), or speed of minions decreased a bit, or .... I think I will wait still to new versions :')

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Full bombs (10) means only two hits... bomb-drop rate should be increased (you can kill the ants?! I can only make them explode by themselves), or speed of minions decreased a bit, or .... I think I will wait still to new versions :')
Three hits. If you rush at the beginning before there are bugs in the way.

Reactions: ArcAngel

FAZIO

Mar 22, 2017
help. I have 10 green slime cores for the alchemy quest where only 3 are needed but she always says that I dont have them.What should I do

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
help. I have 10 green slime cores for the alchemy quest where only 3 are needed but she always says that I dont have them.What should I do
Do you have slime cores or core fragments? Most slimes only drop fragments and you need to craft them into full cores to the right of the alchemist.

You also need to be far enough in the game, after the 2nd (IIRC) event to raise your level in order to do the alchemist's second quest.

FAZIO

Mar 22, 2017
Do you have slime cores or core fragments? Most slimes only drop fragments and you need to craft them into full cores to the right of the alchemist.

You also need to be far enough in the game, after the 2nd (IIRC) event to raise your level in order to do the alchemist's second quest.

I am max level and yes, i transformed the fragments into cores.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I am max level and yes, i transformed the fragments into cores.
You might need to do more of the dungeons before you can advance it then. The max level you can get to is tied (mostly) to items you can get in the dungeons, and obviously they aren't all in the first two dungeons. I don't remember the specific dungeon / number of hypnosis events you need to do to get the second alchemist mission to trigger.

Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
Its.. Very confusing.. I got this level clear and got the blue key but what to do after this..
. And i also didnt get the map

crmsn7

Aug 7, 2016
I'm stuck on the second vampire boss fight in the ice bit. I need to freeze or increase health. I cant seem to get cheat engine to do that

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes