RPGM Abandoned Fallen Paladin [v1.0.2] [Serio]

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
You only need to use 1 and 6. You kill the bug on 1/6 and you place a bomb directly on 1/6 (in order to hit the three lava bubbles). As soon as you have bombed 1 and 6, the queen turn her back. After that, you strike the queen on her back with your sword as much as possible.

Remember you can place a bomb on 1 and 6 as soon as you enter the screen.

You need to do that 3 times (or more if you don't strike enough the queen). Level and equipment also impact the result of course.

Reactions: Davox and kyho

Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
at first you can refine them in the alchemist shop(the chick that gives you breast potions). go to the golden cauldron next to her. it requires red core fragments and maybe money
later you can buy them from the guy in the inn(right side table)

i destroyed the 4 crystals with the sword while running away from the golem. they require quite a few swings(don't know if the golem needs to be close to them tbh)

edit save file, variable #102(money deposited)

Anyone managed to forge the sword. got mythirl refined and all runes, where to forge it though?
edit: nvm found. need to go back to the spirit in the second dungeon
a little advice: the two endings are with and without the sword forged.
I got the ending with no sword, what is the other ending,? Is it worth playing again?
wulfgar

Last edited:

Phoenix0807

Jun 2, 2020
Yes, that place. You need to complete the 2 missing objectives :

Rune of Victory
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mithril Sword
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit : As I said previously, the sword seems buggy. When you're going to create the sword, don't take it (you are given the choice). Quit the dungeon, save and return to try.
Thanks, but how to have a bow and hook, hum?

bad_mofo

Jul 4, 2020
hm, it could be possible that that single save file is not working because you either haven't created a save game file first yourself yet or the config.rpgsave and/or global.rpgsave also need to be included.

I created a new zip file here with all 3 files which work for me.
Thank U !

TAR313

Dec 20, 2017
howTO.jpg

iam stuck :( how to move to the next room ? i beat the red and yellow boss already

Last edited:

Urien Raven

Aug 2, 2018
I hate games with so long dungeons when you cant save and get permadeath and back from the very begining if your game glitches or crashes, with latest patch was able to clear first dungeon at second attempt (game crashed just before boss first time) and those potions did helped a lot (but again if you can potion spam why don't give player oppurtunity to either save in dungeon or save progress to avoid grinding again) but decided to just import save to see all the scenes instead, the game is well made but more punishing than even Lorna, those villages are f... ed the moment the bitch paladin returns to capital so they better enjoy while they can, I liked renders and MC model she did looked like warrior woman and not like bimbo or thirteen years old girl like in other game so it was not wasted two hours I guess.

wolfknight117

Feb 20, 2019
I have a problem playing this game, when I extract there are only 2 files. The www one that countains only the save folder wich its empty and the .exe file. If i click the .exe a black screen emerge and thats it.

Oct 31, 2017
Hmmm... I may have run into a glitch that is could force me to restart the game...
Some help would be appreciated, if possible.

I made it to the third dungeon (the lava one) and I reached the point where I need to cross the burning path and am given a quest to obtain the fire bracelet.
I already completed the first two quests for the witch and now I have the one active where I need to give her 3 Red Slime Cores.
I have 8 of them but when I go to turn them in Filian says she wont do anything else for the witch at this point.
Am I stuck?
Did I miss something?
Can I cross the path without the bracelet? I didn't want to risk dying and restarting the dungeon at the time.

Oct 31, 2017
You don't need the bracelet because you just loose some health crossing lava.
Ahh, thank you very much!
Considering her suggestion that she risk burning her feet, I figured I would be able to walk across but I didn't want to be tricked into an instant death after I had spent a half hour in the dungeon collecting things.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I just wanna note that there's a vast difference between a magician and a mage. I see a lot of games referring to mages as magicians. Of course it doesn't really hurt the game, but sometimes minor details can make an improvement on the story.

brss12

Dec 21, 2018
Desktop Screenshot 2020.08.21 - 16.59.52.30.png

when you walk over the bones a clicking sound can be heard is it a puzzle ?

Last edited:

paddyo73

Sep 12, 2019
on second dungon , runing to break all 4 orbs , i have read threw the comments and people have said to use the shift key while running ,i have tried this over and over again , even locked down the shift key with a weight , and have realized that the shift key actually does not make me run any faster , i have tried with every key , has anyone else experienced this problem ? and how do you overcome it , as i'm ready to throw my laptop threw the window at this stage

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
on second dungon , runing to break all 4 orbs , i have read threw the comments and people have said to use the shift key while running ,i have tried this over and over again , even locked down the shift key with a weight , and have realized that the shift key actually does not make me run any faster , i have tried with every key , has anyone else experienced this problem ? and how do you overcome it , as i'm ready to throw my laptop threw the window at this stage
Running slows down pretty quickly, so you should press shift only when you start this quest and make timely turns.

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes