RPGM Abandoned Fallen Paladin [v1.0.2] [Serio]

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
the game is well designed but no doubt it need a better guide. Plenty of ppl will abandon the dungeons. On the other hand you do not have to do the dungeons to see the lewid stuff. You can just level up and pay for higher levels and just enjoy and fap. The nerds will do the heavy work.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
the game is well designed but no doubt it need a better guide. Plenty of ppl will abandon the dungeons. On the other hand you do not have to do the dungeons to see the lewid stuff. You can just level up and pay for higher levels and just enjoy and fap. The nerds will do the heavy work.
You actually do have to do the dungeons, since there's a cap on leveling until you get items from in the dungeons.

So, yeah, this game has a fair number of design issues.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
If you haven't found the Hookshot yet
The map is bugged you are able to walk outside the map through the wallclock and back in through the broken mirror xD
At least that's how I got the chest cause you get the hook very late in the game.
I dont have the clock .I could not walk through any of the walls.

zkawai

Dec 21, 2016
@admins, you should tag this as abandoned, as the developer is the same os selena, which has bem MIA for quite a while now... One hour agent is tagged as abandoned, I think It's about time this one does too

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
@admins, you should tag this as abandoned, as the developer is the same os selena, which has bem MIA for quite a while now... One hour agent is tagged as abandoned, I think It's about time this one does too
This one is completed, IIRC.

Reactions: DnDfan
3.60 star(s) 15 Votes