RPGM Abandoned Fallen Paladin [v1.0.2] [Serio]

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes

TzorRogo

Mar 19, 2019
I'm kinda stuck in the 3rd dungeon I don't have a clue how to get around those bolders.
I guess I need bombs but the merchant does not have them on stock.
Also does anyone know where to get ant stomaches.

Edit: Never mind I found a way to continue.

Last edited:

Ak-19

Feb 7, 2017
I'm kinda stuck in the 3rd dungeon I don't have a clue how to get around those bolders.

And for the second dungeon with the 4 blue orbs and the button what is the solution?

Envyi

Feb 12, 2019
And for the second dungeon with the 4 blue orbs and the button what is the solution?
you get the solution a bit later ;)

PS does anyone know how to beat the ant queen?
edit: found it, need to bomb the lava next to the queen, not just her protectors... im kinda blind x)

Last edited:
Reactions: boobthief

Ak-19

Feb 7, 2017
you get the solution a bit later ;)

PS does anyone know how to beat the ant queen?
edit: found it, need to bomb the lava next to the queen, not just her protectors... im kinda blind x)
i think i'm missing something because i can't find the cursed key

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
hi guys, how's the game? coz ppl at pg1 says the dugueon suck and on page 2 u guys start discussing it..ummm

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
So this game is v0.94 and is a demo? so it have less content than his other game at v0.7 >_< ?
It is a small game. This developer always has mini game side projects. They are usually quick. And the full version complete with bug fixes should be available soon

Reactions: Fakecrash

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
That's not a demo, that was intended to be a short game. V0.94 is because he still needs to polish it and add a few features and tweaking.

Last edited:
Reactions: Watsonholmes

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
Why can't I edit saves? Can't seem to see the saves I've edited in the load menu. Is this by design? Nobody likes endless grinding, op.

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
hm, it could be possible that that single save file is not working because you either haven't created a save game file first yourself yet or the config.rpgsave and/or global.rpgsave also need to be included.

I created a new zip file here with all 3 files which work for me.
Thanks bud. that worked

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
where do you get the bow? I have quite a few blue orbs that need destroying but without a bow I can't reach them

eltimsy

Jun 26, 2018

You need to go further into the dungeon there is a part where it tells you to get the fire bracelet but you can ignore that and just go all the way to the end to get the new item bombs to allow you to blow up boulders.

Does anyone know how to hurt the 3rd dungeon boss? I keep blowing up the side things but I don't know how to damage the actual boss.

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes