RPGM Abandoned Fallen Paladin [v1.0.2] [Serio]

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I didn't get it yet. I think you need to kill the boss of the 4th dungeon (beacuse you're allowed to give the core after beating each boss).

Edit : Finally you don't need to kill the 4th boss but perform the last ritual with Dharn

Last edited:

OathDevil

Apr 4, 2018
You are changing my words now. I never said to classify the game as VN because that is a different platform. A different game engine. I said it should have a tag as a visual novel. These are two different things.
You do realize that VN literally means visual novel, do you?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
The magic sword is buggy? I can't break any item anymore....

By the way, I also don't find the third note for innkeeper's son. I can't figure where I missed something. Easy of course :/

Last edited:

showie

Apr 3, 2019
The magic sword is buggy? I can't break any item anymore....

By the way, I also don't find the third note for innkeeper's son. I can't figure where I missed something. Easy of course :/
how do you get that last sword? i finish the game but didnt get the sword

BigTex442

Jan 15, 2018
yo does anyone know how to kill this damn Ant boss on level 3. I bombed him a lot with the lava going up and him turning around but I don't know how many times I have to do it to kill him. I am stuck here and died like 4 times trying to beat him

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
yo does anyone know how to kill this damn Ant boss on level 3. I bombed him a lot with the lava going up and him turning around but I don't know how many times I have to do it to kill him. I am stuck here and died like 4 times trying to beat him
you bomb the left two bugs and then quickly place a bomb in the same corner, it makes the three lava go up in that side, then do the same to the other side. the big ant will turn around allowing you to sword swing her. i think it took me 3-4 bombs on each side with the steel sword.

edit: If you run out of bombs the ants that blow up after following you will provide with extra bombs. Also dont try and bomb one side with only 1 bomb as the bugs refill faster than youd get one.

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
I just found a secret message within the game. Too bad i gotta be a patreon donator to make use of it.

(edit: I became a patreon so ya'll don't have to so i can see what the secret is. I'll let ya'll know what it is when i find out.)

(2nd edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
)

Last edited:

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Yes, that place. You need to complete the 2 missing objectives :

Rune of Victory

Mithril Sword

Edit : As I said previously, the sword seems buggy. When you're going to create the sword, don't take it (you are given the choice). Quit the dungeon, save and return to try.

Last edited:

DonCamillo

Oct 23, 2019
Does anyone else have trouble with the last confession scene? I just got a black screen with the dialogues....

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes