RPGM Abandoned Fallen Paladin [v1.0.2] [Serio]

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes

showie

Apr 3, 2019
I can't replay boss stages since I finished the game already.
But I think to remember you have to shoot the first with your arrows.
Then they turn red and you have to place 2 bombs on each ball.
Then they turn white and you have to melee attack them.
1.png so if i understand right i need to shoot this first of all right? how much i need to shoot?

upd: - i did it... need to shoot other 2 with bow... and after like u say

Last edited:

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
What I am trying to tell you is that classifying a game as VN just because the STORY is linear is completely batshit insane.
You are changing my words now. I never said to classify the game as VN because that is a different platform. A different game engine. I said it should have a tag as a visual novel. These are two different things.

vorris

May 23, 2017
ok play the game beat the game alot of broken bug stuff i don't like the story line kinda suck i like alot of her other games but this is is kinda bad i like how it leads to the witch game

frosted77777

Oct 27, 2019
Thanks for the update hope to someday find that wall clock and broken mirror. Guessing I am missing a riddle of sorts for dungeon 1. Good content so far.

-dirtyoldman-

Jan 19, 2019
in 2end dungeon i got the curse key but i cant open the last door i have clear all rooms
same here, maybe because i opened the door but then left the dungeon
when i came back, the door is closed again (when it shouldn't!) and won't open even with the key
i think this is a bug and i'm now very demotivated to start the 2nd dungeon again :mad:

BigTex442

Jan 15, 2018
same here, maybe because i opened the door but then left the dungeon
when i came back, the door is closed again (when it shouldn't!) and won't open even with the key
i think this is a bug and i'm now very demotivated to start the 2nd dungeon again :mad:
how do I complete the second dungeon, I was stuck at the place where shadder the crystal balls and then they respawn

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
how do I complete the second dungeon, I was stuck at the place where shadder the crystal balls and then they respawn
You need to break all 4 orbs before they start to respawn. That'll spawn a bridge to get to the chest to the north.

gnegna

Aug 1, 2019
The game seems good so far, I just have a question.

I found two of the runes (Power and Determination) I am just missing the last one(Victory) but I have no idea where it is.

Can someone drop a little clue?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
A little clue... 3rd dungeon not so far from the boss room (you need at least 4 bombs if I remember well)

Reactions: gnegna
3.60 star(s) 15 Votes