RPGM Abandoned Fallen Paladin [v1.0.2] [Serio]

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I am stuck or something ... there are rocks in 3rd dungeon and I asume it need bombs, but I can't get any ... seller says that he is out of stock ... so what now:?
You unlock bombs by going through the third dungeon. You'll be able to buy them after finding them the first time. I don't recall the specificas of where they are in there, just that they are somewhere.

Skipper

Oct 15, 2017
Fine, I figure out how to get a bomb ... but I can't open door in 3rd dungeon in room, where is floor consist from lava and stone. That door should lead to some kind of key room, according to map, but it doesn't open at all ... I gues I miss som trigger or something, but I can't find what is opening it ...

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Fine, I figure out how to get a bomb ... but I can't open door in 3rd dungeon in room, where is floor consist from lava and stone. That door should lead to some kind of key room, according to map, but it doesn't open at all ... I gues I miss som trigger or something, but I can't find what is opening it ...
There are 3 hard to see lava "bubbles" above a 1 tile path into that pool on the right, you need to bomb that. It is mentioned in the follower's dungeon info, but that's something like an hour of exploration ago if you looked at it at all.

Reactions: Skipper

ZioBen

Sep 27, 2016
Ok, It seems that I can not fly, jump, etc., that I don't have a rope to try to cross the hole and so? In witch way it is possibile to take the mithril? Thank you

Baddog-11

Jul 6, 2017
Ok, It seems that I can not fly, jump, etc., that I don't have a rope to try to cross the hole and so? In witch way it is possibile to take the mithril? Thank you
You need a "hookshot" to get to the other side
Thank you, I probably still miss this "hookshot". Where can I find it?
if I haven't forgotten you can get it in the second dungeon
I will look for it. Thank you
or in the third dungeon, I don't remember exactly :)
If you haven't found the Hookshot yet
The map is bugged you are able to walk outside the map through the wallclock and back in through the broken mirror xD
At least that's how I got the chest cause you get the hook very late in the game.

Reactions: ZioBen

frosted77777

Oct 27, 2019
Is there a jump command at all? Im cant get past 2nd dungeon and Ive cleared it several times. What is the riddle or where do I get a bridge or bow?

ZioBen

Sep 27, 2016
If you haven't found the Hookshot yet
The map is bugged you are able to walk outside the map through the wallclock and back in through the broken mirror xD
At least that's how I got the chest cause you get the hook very late in the game.
It worked, thank you (y)

ZioBen

Sep 27, 2016
Some rooms of the dungeons can be accessed only
1- by breaking orbs or creapated vases with the bow that can be found (if I remember well) in the second dungeon
2- by exploding the boulders with the bombs that can be found (if i remember well) in the third dungeon
3- by "jump" above some holes with the hook that can be found in the forth dungeon
So you have to return in the previous dungeons again to access these rooms when you have found the objects that I mentionend

Reactions: EricSunny

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
If Enigma unpacker still refuses to work with this game, X-Ripper should do the trick. Just to extract CG.

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes