RPGM Abandoned Fallen Paladin [v1.0.2] [Serio]

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I am stuck for quite a while in the second dungeon unable to find the final key.
Please help.
So there are 2 steel keys you'd need to go though the entire thing at once, but you can get a teleport tile that lets you only need 1, since it jumps past one of the doors.

Both keys are left from the start room, one all the way to the left and the other the north path just before the end of the left path. You just need to kill all the enemies on the screen for them to appear.

The blue key is needed for later, and you can only get it after getting bombs in the third dungeon.

The boss key is on the branch to the left of the door the you can only go through after you get the bow.

May 17, 2019
So there are 2 steel keys you'd need to go though the entire thing at once, but you can get a teleport tile that lets you only need 1, since it jumps past one of the doors.

Both keys are left from the start room, one all the way to the left and the other the north path just before the end of the left path. You just need to kill all the enemies on the screen for them to appear.

The blue key is needed for later, and you can only get it after getting bombs in the third dungeon.

The boss key is on the branch to the left of the door the you can only go through after you get the bow.
I got the bow but cant get to the left because i cant find a way, theres a gap.

Falter-Falke

Jul 21, 2017
So, I beat the third dungeon boss, but my max level is still nine and there's no way to increase it past that. Every time I try to talk to the guy who increases it, it just goes "Go hunt more demons", so I can't possibly progress. What exactly are you supposed to do, here?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So, I beat the third dungeon boss, but my max level is still nine and there's no way to increase it past that. Every time I try to talk to the guy who increases it, it just goes "Go hunt more demons", so I can't possibly progress. What exactly are you supposed to do, here?
Two possibilities, you either never leveled past 9 in the dungeons, since the highest level you get to in a dungeon is the maximum you can raise your base level to. Simple way is to just go into the first dungeon, go left and level from the fairy, north and level from the skeleton and fairy. Leave and increase your max level and then repeat.

You might also need to do the next ritual unlock, which requires a candle you get from the alchemist (I don't remember which level you have to do it at, just that it's at some point in there).

sben2

May 30, 2019
I stuck at the fourth dungeon boss ... i can shot the two black balls and then they turn red and reveals 2 fires ... but what i do after that? The boss is also protected by a ball, but always when i shot this it is guarded ...
Has anyone an idea?

Songbird

Dec 13, 2017
I stuck at the fourth dungeon boss ... i can shot the two black balls and then they turn red and reveals 2 fires ... but what i do after that? The boss is also protected by a ball, but always when i shot this it is guarded ...
Has anyone an idea?
you have to put 2 bombs next to them, after that they will turn white and you will have to hit them with the sword, the you can grapple to the main boss and hit him

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
Could anyone post a save file after killing an Ant Queen? (boss of Fire Meadow)

Falter-Falke

Jul 21, 2017
Two possibilities, you either never leveled past 9 in the dungeons, since the highest level you get to in a dungeon is the maximum you can raise your base level to. Simple way is to just go into the first dungeon, go left and level from the fairy, north and level from the skeleton and fairy. Leave and increase your max level and then repeat.

You might also need to do the next ritual unlock, which requires a candle you get from the alchemist (I don't remember which level you have to do it at, just that it's at some point in there).
I did that and it still didn't unlock anything past 9, so I ended up just having to change the variable in my save file. Oh well.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
It has potential but no real fight mechanics, therefore no armor destruction system, no choices with your interactions with NPC so you just follow the story. No cloth system neither, no random/scripted event with npc you just follow the main story, no easter egg. No job system.

You are in control of nothing since you don't even have the choice of your gear. There is a crafting system that ask you to farm material but you don't choose your gear, you just upgrade you base sword and armor.

If 3D imply that we can't have good content it's maybe a better idea to keep things in 2D.

3D can be sweet to look at when it's well done but it doesn't worth when there is not much to do in the game.

wulfgar

Jan 4, 2017
where can i refine mithril?
in the third dungeon. you need the bracelet from the alchemist to enter a hidden room(the entrance is where the dialogue about the floor covered in fire popped up). in there there is a npc that can refine mithril

Mewunts

Aug 29, 2018
Hi there, could any kind soul tell me where the three runes were supposed to be? I have the determination and power ones but no clue where to find the last... :/

Also there was a mild glitch and, despite having crafted the mithril sword already, the original, supposedly unique raw material was back in the chest from Dungeon 1...
Picking it up then respawned the dwarf from the fire Dungeon who can then refine it again... except this time there's no more recipe poster on the smith's wall to craft the weapon again. I hope my endless search for the last rune has nothing to do with it.

Thanks in advance!

Also, to anyone fighting their way through the dungeons while seriously underleveled in the hope of controlling the MC's corruption and unlocking another ending : don't.
Unless you really like a challenge and the feeling that you broke the system - if the system didn't break you first.
It still is a mini-game compared to Selena OHA : there's not so much content and the story will unfold as if you had gone through all the leveling sessions, without the advantages.

Anyway, short but sweet.

Mewunts

Aug 29, 2018
The Asmodeus one.

First step : use your bow to shoot the black balls
Second step : once the balls turn red and start spitting fire, use two bombs to destroy each of them
Third step : use your sword to destroy the white, frozen balls. Stay the fuck away from the devils : use your arrows to kill them from a distance before moving on to the last step
Last step : use the hook to reach the platform with the boss: attack him with the sword until you get pushed back to the arena.

Rince, repeat (any remaining enemies will be there + the new ones, so it's really a good idea to clean up the place first)

Last edited:
Reactions: ryu318

Skipper

Oct 15, 2017
I am stuck or something ... there are rocks in 3rd dungeon and I asume it need bombs, but I can't get any ... seller says that he is out of stock ... so what now:?

Last edited:

Mewunts

Aug 29, 2018
Maybe level up / upgrade your equipment as much as possible? Also don't be afraid to use up your health items, you can craft them easy afterwards at the witch's shop if you don't fill up your inventory by just breaking stuff around (for example teleporting back and forth to the boss door to respawn all jars).

The strategy with the vampire pretty much consists in just shooting straight ahead : don't even bother aiming or waiting to get a clear shot, the boss will come willingly and take an arrow to his face in his effort to attack you.

Then when he turns into a swarm of bats, just attack them. Don't spam the attack as these are certain misses. You'll still have time to kill a couple before the vampire transforms back. Then, again, repeat the process.

The remaining bats won't be part of his health but you might want to kill them in order to not be overwhelmed or mix them later with the "right" targets.

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes