VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fallen Roads [v0.2] [Boketto Games]

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

vader667

Feb 29, 2020
this is GREAT.
nice renders and stuff, good music - but more important: great story so far!
it feels 'believable' and real.

I'd suggest everybody checks this game out, it's worth it.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Really liking it so far. Awesome job. :)

MC is unique (to me at least), so that's a plus. Story is really good so far, even with a bit of drama introduced right from the get go. Ava is "something" lol. Pretty messed up what she did. And Annie using a parasol instead of an umbrella when it is pouring rain outside? Preposterous! (just kiddin' lol)

Overall though, really enjoyed how this started. Can't wait to see more!

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Man, this is fantastic so far. Great renders. Great animations. Enticing story. Air of mystery... I'm ready for more.

Also, LOL at Annie's tag. I guess she's off the menu...

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
And yeah .... Ava is gonna get roasted on this thread for a long ass time and rightly so but hopefully we get to see more characters in the long run as potential love interests
No man with even a little self-respect will ever forget or forgive what she did, regardless of the circumstances, unless he is a complete cuckold.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
No man with even a little self-respect will ever forget or forgive what she did, regardless of the circumstances, unless he is a complete cuckold.
Honestly there is no justification to those actions , no matter how talented of a writer you maybe you just can't make those actions from that character right in the long run , i immediately told the MC let go dude and that i will help in that journey to get to a better place

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
So, big ass, big tits, drugs... I'm just going to ask. Does the MC have a tiny dick like the 2 others I just tried and dropped? I'm not wanting to get let down again on a download.
I haven't played it yet. the Tags caught my attention. but I know what you mean, Also the dick popping out through a hole in the MC's pants. that's just lazy rendering.

mileduets

Mar 13, 2018
"No man with even a little self-respect will ever forget or forgive what she did, regardless of the circumstances, unless he is a complete cuckold."
I respectfully disagree: since Ava was put back into the MC's path, and since their episode dates back with both of them seeming to have changed in the mean time, I feel like they should get a chance for reconciliation and closure.
It would be too simplistic of a story to make her only an object of loathing and revenge.

All in all a very promising start. I loved the soundtrack, the renderings, the transitions. Just great!

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
waiting for dev confirms if there will be ntr or not for me to try
In fact, it's already has NTR. Your girlfriend, who you've been dating for 3 months and with whom you exchange the words "I love you", goes on a party and fucks with a guy she once had a crush and then she tells you "It's not what you think."

Unless this Ava character will not be a love interest under any circumstances, then it won't be NTR. Otherwise, the fact that she cheated on you behind your back will shadow you wherever you go for the rest of your life.

Last edited:

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
In fact, it's already has NTR. Your girlfriend, who you've been dating for 3 months and with whom you exchange the phrase "I love you", goes to a party and fucks with a guy she had a crush and then she tells you "It's not what you think."
Nah, that's just plain old cheating, she smoked something and was probably under the influence, whic made her not think about how fucked up it was what she was doing
By the interactions we had i get the feeling that she regrets what she did, and she said that she moved away after the first year, so i think that what happend had something to do with that (i might be wrong though)
ntr almost alway has a component of humiliation and corruption involved, in here there's nothing of that
anyway, it's just my opinion

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
"No man with even a little self-respect will ever forget or forgive what she did, regardless of the circumstances, unless he is a complete cuckold."
I respectfully disagree: since Ava was put back into the MC's path, and since their episode dates back with both of them seeming to have changed in the mean time, I feel like they should get a chance for reconciliation and closure.
It would be too simplistic of a story to make her only an object of loathing and revenge.
I definitely see a redemption arc coming from this. Her past definitely pushes her down on my list, but that only includes three active characters so far and one is married. Still, Ava has a lot of making up to do whether she was drinking or not.

Did anyone else see the new game tile on the Latest Updates page and think this was another [Gay] game?
Just me? Ok.
I did as well. I'm glad I ran the cursor over it instead of just skipping over it. Turned out to be a hidden treasure.

Reactions: MrFriendly

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Nah, that's just plain old cheating, she smoked something and was probably under the influence, whic made her not think about how fucked up it was what she was doing
That doesn't excuse her. The MC warned her not to drink or smoke anything. She obviously didn't care about his concern, so there is no point in empathizing with her or trying to understand her. She knew how it would end.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
That doesn't excuse her. The MC warned her not to drink or smoke anything. She obviously didn't care about his concern, so there is no point in empathizing with her or trying to understand her. She knew how it would end.
I agree with you
I just said that, according to my personality, i can forgive her
But that's how far it goes, as far as i'm concerned she's not a LI for the mc, what's done is done and he has to move on

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes