VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fallen Roads [v0.2] [Boketto Games]

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes
D

Deleted member 59977

There is a
and from what I was told by a mod, is that this does not count as NTR, neither should it. Besides that, there is no plans in the future to have NTR.
I respectfully disagree.

But if you do not want to mark the game as NTR can you at least add a warning to the description where you say that the game shows a someone cheating on you in the past and she is currently a love interest? It will allow those like me who dislike these specific situations to avoid the game.

The game is well written and I appreciate the warning about mental health/depression however that is very different from cheating (and the girl that cheated being an actual love interest in the game). Had I known this I would not have avoided the game from the very start but now having played it it just left a sour taste in my mouth. Thanks.

Eishier

Feb 27, 2019
Finished the update renders looks great,great story nice start right amount content for first release

Loved Annie i hope we can romance her before someone else because almost evey game on this site chiledhood friends gets intimate someone else before MC

I hate cheating bitches im gonna chose all negative choices im given towards ava im gonna push ava to the deepest pit in hell

Last edited:

Yusuf69

Chad
Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
I respectfully disagree.

But if you do not want to mark the game as NTR can you at least add a warning to the description where you say that the game shows a someone cheating on you in the past and she is currently a love interest? It will allow those like me who dislike these specific situations to avoid the game.

The game is well written and I appreciate the warning about mental health/depression however that is very different from cheating (and the girl that cheated being an actual love interest in the game). Had I known this I would not have avoided the game from the very start but now having played it it just left a sour taste in my mouth. Thanks.

Without spoiling anything, all I can really say to you is that this was just chapter 1. As time goes on, more will be revealed. I can't say more than that, but if you're ever up for continuing the game in the future, I think you may feel differently.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I respectfully disagree.

Huh. I'm the hardest motherfucker when it comes to being against NTR and this, so far, doesn't feel that way. It's the past and even IF the ex is an LI now, as long as we aren't forced to forgive her and be with her, then, in my mind, it's ok. Past is past. Let it stay in the past.

D

Deleted member 59977

Without spoiling anything, all I can really say to you is that this was just chapter 1. As time goes on, more will be revealed. I can't say more than that, but if you're ever up for continuing the game in the future, I think you may feel differently.
Sure but that does not change the fact that this did happen in chapter 1.

I am not saying the game is bad. The game is great and having played it, I think you have done a good job - story is well written, chatacters are interesting and the renders arent too bad either. Unfortunately games where you have a love interest cheat on you just arent for me and its just a matter of personal preference.

I am not asking you to change anything - you should definitely stick to your vision. All I am asking for is to give people like me a fair warning so we know whats ahead of us. If not the cheating/ntr tag a warning in the description would be great just so we know what we are in for.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Okay, just played this and I feel like it could be promising... A few thoughts:

I am going to assume that bad shit happened to Sam. The token black best friend killed off before the game even begins, that shit is dark! ;)

Seriously, though. This was really good, very well done.

It seems like Ava and Annie are the only Love Interests in the game, I hope that the player can choose who the MC does or does not fuck or enter into relationships with. At minimum the player should be able to determine who the MC fucks and when. If the player can make decisions that actually impact the storyline and the MC's fate I will be very happy. On that thought I hope that the player can have the MC end up alone but happy, the character shouldn't be required to be in a relationship to be happy.

As to cheating/NTR :rolleyes: I don't believe it is NTR since we have no reason to be jealous, though the MC is obviously jealous. Regardless I don't care if Ava says that she stripped naked because she spilled a drink on herself and just fell asleep next to Bryce. She was down to fuck and ready to cheat. If people can avoid Ava then it will help mitigate a lot of complaints, however if the MC is required to talk with her, build a relationship with her, then I understand why people will be unhappy (and constantly complain). Cheaters can be forgiven but that doesn't mean you would ever get into a new relationship with them.

I played the scene with the bratty kid twice, when I helped the mother she handed the MC a piece of paper but the MC never looked at it or did anything with it. I hope it will come up soon.

The interstitial/title sequence with the MC floating in water should be removed or moved to the beginning of the game. I almost quit the game right there because I didn't expect it to continue.

I'm going to guess that Ava isn't the girl who fucked up the MC's life (since Annie didn't recognize Ava that means she isn't the woman in the picture or known to her), which means that he has two separate and completely different relationships which caused him to be fucked up like he is now. I hope that you contrast the two fucked up relationships with something happy from his past (not only his friendship with Annie).

Anyway, I am very curious to see where this goes next. All of the above is just my shit opinion so take what you will from it. The story interests me and I look forward to the next update. Good luck!

Last edited:

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
Strictly speaking we don't know if she actually cheated or not, even if all signs quite point in that direction. But all we know so far is that she woke up (naked) besides a guy (semi-naked). And someone quite conveniently told you about it. Sounds a bit fishy to me, so I'll just wait and see what happens before I throw pitchforks around =P

D

Deleted member 59977

Huh. I'm the hardest motherfucker when it comes to being against NTR and this, so far, doesn't feel that way. It's the past and even IF the ex is an LI now, as long as we aren't forced to forgive her and be with her, then, in my mind, it's ok. Past is past. Let it stay in the past.
Clearly not as hard as me ;)

This is not a game I wanted to play and I trust the tags/description here on the site. I was not warned about cheating and I went into the game blind. All I am asking is for a warning post in the description if you dont want to add the tag - just have a spoiler in the description so we know what to expect. That way the dev can minimize people like me bitching about it. I dont think this is unreasonable thing to ask for.

You are right - past is the past however we are forced to interact with her. It would be one thing if this was a flashback and the MC never saw here again in the present but that is clearly not the case here.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Clearly not as hard as me ;)

All I am asking is for a warning post in the description - just have a spoiler in the description so we know what to expect. That way the dev can minimize people like me bitching about it. I dont think this is unreasonable thing to ask for.

You are right - past is the past however we are forced to interact with her. It would be one thing if this was a flashback and the MC never saw here again in the present but that is clearly not the case here.
Bruh, you can ask anyone who knows me. If the neighbor in a game is fucking his wife and we see it. it's fucking NTR to me. Despite everyone yelling at me saying that it's not, it 'voyeurism'. I also think think if your LIs are fucking each other, it's fucking NTR. I don't share. I'm a greedy motherfucker. What's mine is mine.

Anyway, what I've played so far, isn't that. I don't see it. Unless the dev forces us to be with the woman who cheated on us. If that happens, then I'm done with the game and no matter how well written it is, my money will stay in my wallet.

Okay, just played this and I feel like it could be promising... A few thoughts:

I am going to assume that bad shit happened to Sam. The token black best friend killed off before the game even begins, that shit is dark! ;)

Seriously, though. This was really good, very well done.

It seems like Ava and Annie are the only Love Interests in the game, I hope that the player can choose who the MC does or does not fuck or enter into relationships with. At minimum the player should be able to determine who the MC fucks and when. If the player can make decisions that actually impact the storyline and the MC's fate I will be very happy. On that thought I hope that the player can have the MC end up alone but happy, the character shouldn't be required to be in a relationship to be happy.

As to cheating/NTR :rolleyes: I don't believe it is NTR since we have no reason to be jealous, though the MC is obviously jealous. Regardless I don't care if Ava says that she stripped naked because she spilled a drink on herself and just fell asleep next to Bryce. She was down to fuck and ready to cheat. If people can avoid Ava then it will help mitigate a lot of complaints, however if the MC is required to talk with her, build a relationship with her, then I understand why people will be unhappy (and constantly complain). Cheaters can be forgiven but that doesn't mean you would ever get into a new relationship with them.

I played the scene with the bratty kid twice, when I helped the mother she handed the MC a piece of paper but the MC never looked at it or did anything with it. I hope it will come up soon.

The interstitial/title sequence with the MC floating in water should be removed or moved to the beginning of the game. I almost quit the game right there because I didn't expect it to continue.

I'm going to guess that Ava isn't the girl who fucked up the MC's life (since Annie didn't recognize Ava that means she isn't the woman in the picture or known to her), which means that he has two separate and completely different relationships which caused him to be fucked up like he is now. I hope that you contrast the two fucked up relationships with something happy from his past (not only his friendship with Annie).

Anyway, I am very curious to see where this goes next. All of the above is just my shit opinion so take what you will from it. The story interests me and I look forward to the next update. Good luck!
I agree with everything you said. Except for "Cheaters can be forgiven". I will never see the reasoning behind that. Someone cheat on me and they are dead to me. So, if the dev pushes that, this game will be dead to me.

Similar to another game we both play. Being forced to be with a woman who disappeared on the MC... Yeah. Not going to muddy the post with that.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Bruh, you can ask anyone who knows me. If the neighbor in a game is fucking his wife and we see it. it's fucking NTR to me. Despite everyone yelling at me saying that it's not, it 'voyeurism'. I also think think if your LIs are fucking each other, it's fucking NTR. I don't share. I'm a greedy motherfucker. What's mine is mine.

Anyway, what I've played so far, isn't that. I don't see it. Unless the dev forces us to be with the woman who cheated on us. If that happens, then I'm done with the game and no matter how well written it is, my money will stay in my wallet.

I agree with everything you said. Except for "Cheaters can be forgiven". I will never see the reasoning behind that. Someone cheat on me and they are dead to me. So, if the dev pushes that, this game will be dead to me.

Similar to another game we both play. Being forced to be with a woman who disappeared on the MC... Yeah. Not going to muddy the post with that.
Forgiving a cheater means being able to move on, not allowing the person who hurt them to elicit more of a response from them. By reacting with anger or pain to the presence of the cheater it means that they are giving the cheater control. Essentially something that has worked for me, you can remember the good memories without the bad. Doesn't mean you forget what they did but that you've moved past it.

Sep 3, 2020
Ok. I'll see how it plays out. Thanks. I don't want to see it. As for that, I hope we aren't forced to take her back. I will not be with a cheater.
first things first I would like to say I really love this game

i agree with you

she's not a child she's a grown ass woman

nobody's force her to drink

and she chose to get high

I mean at any time she could have said no thank you and I don't want it

when a man has love and he loses it can be a fate worse than death

and every time he closes his eyes he imagines the two of them together

my heart absolutely broke for the mc
:cry: :cry:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Forgiving a cheater means being able to move on, not allowing the person who hurt them to elicit more of a response from them. By reacting with anger or pain to the presence of the cheater it means that they are giving the cheater control. Essentially something that has worked for me, you can remember the good memories without the bad. Doesn't mean you forget what they did but that you've moved past it.
I understand what you're saying. But, I will not forgive. I'll forget, because once someone is dead to me, it's done and over. I forget they even existed. No anger for me. Just nothing.

Sep 3, 2020
I understand what you're saying. But, I will not forgive. I'll forget, because once someone is dead to me, it's done and over. I forget they even existed. No anger for me. Just nothing.
no in my opinion fuck Forgiving

how much you want to bet that right after she cheated while the mc was struggling with depression she was

getting drunk and high and fucking one of her friends

cuz that's the only way she knows how to

quote on quote deal with her pain

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

how much you want to bet that right after she cheated while the mc was struggling with depression she was

The issue I have is that she can't be the girl who put him in this spiral. She moved away after one year, the MC has been broken up about someone else more recently. Unless Annie just couldn't recognize her in the picture that was facing away on the shelf.* And that means the MC has been moping over this chick for years. I understand break ups suck, especially when someone cheats on you but holy fuck move on!!

*People that can't be in the picture Annie looked at: the MC, Annie, Sam, or Ava (she would have been recognizable). So is it someone that was at the party (Sarah or Natasha? After all we don't know who sent him the messages) or is it someone we haven't been introduced to yet?

Sep 3, 2020
The issue I have is that she can't be the girl who put him in this spiral. She moved away after one year, the MC has been broken up about someone else more recently. Unless Annie just couldn't recognize her in the picture that was facing away on the shelf.* And that means the MC has been moping over this chick for years. I understand break ups suck, especially when someone cheats on you but holy fuck move on!!

*People that can't be in the picture Annie looked at: the MC, Annie, Sam, or Ava (she would have been recognizable). So is it someone that was at the party (Sarah or Natasha? After all we don't know who sent him the messages) or is it someone we haven't been introduced to yet?
good point bro I didn't think of it but can we agree that she a bich

Reactions: MrFriendly

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

Yeah. Well, if she's dead to me and not thinking about her anymore, what do I care how she deals with things? I don't and if someone brings her up to me, I'd be all: "Eh. I got better shit to think about."

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
good point bro I didn't think of it but can we agree that she a bich
Yep! I was trying to be more diplomatic instead of my usual asshole approach to life. But I also don't want the MC to have anything to do with her. TBH I don't find her or Annie interesting which is why I mentioned that I hope the MC can end up alone and happy if they are the only Love Interests.

Ava cheated on him and I don't think there is a lame excuse that I would accept from her that would make it all better. And Annie has been ghosting him, barely contacting him, for months if not years. She said it has been 10 years since her parents saw the MC so it can't be that she and the MC have been hanging out much. Why the fuck would the MC go for either of these two? Because he hasn't fucked in awhile and he wants to be tortured some more?

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes