VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fallen Roads [v0.2] [Boketto Games]

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yep! I was trying to be more diplomatic instead of my usual asshole approach to life. But I also don't want the MC to have anything to do with her. TBH I don't find her or Annie interesting which is why I mentioned that I hope the MC can end up alone and happy if they are the only Love Interests.

Ava cheated on him and I don't think there is a lame excuse that I would accept from her that would make it all better. And Annie has been ghosting him, barely contacting him, for months if not years. She said it has been 10 years since her parents saw the MC so it can't be that she and the MC have been hanging out much. Why the fuck would the MC go for either of these two? Because he hasn't fucked in awhile and he wants to be tortured some more?
Let's just get with that annoying brat's mom. Ahahahaha

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Let's just get with that annoying brat's mom. Ahahahaha
I hope that's an option, the fact that she wrote down something on the piece of paper makes me optimistic. Though her husband is a drug abusing asshole so it could backfire on the MC.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I hope that's an option, the fact that she wrote down something on the piece of paper makes me optimistic. Though her husband is a drug abusing asshole so it could backfire on the MC.
Well, the MC doesn't appear to be a pussy, but, only time will tell. But, he IS out of shape as he even said. I do want to know what was written. I'm sure it's her number.

Reactions: Ari T
Sep 3, 2020
It would be hilarious if she wrote: "I bet you think I am writing my number here. Better luck next time. "
yesssss I don't know normally I have nothing to do with married womens
because I don't like cheating

wouldn't that make the MC a hypocrite

his girlfriend cheated on him and now he's

having an affair with a married woman

noooo then that would make him no better than his cheating girlfriend

no two wrongs don't make a right

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

Cheating is wrong and technically, it's not the MC that would be cheating. As the MC isn't with anyone. It would be the wife. The MC would be like the guy that his ex cheated with. I'm also a firm believer that if there's cheating going on, it should be the MC doing it.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

Not really, the MC isn't cheating. He is helping her to cheat. The MC has no one that he needs to be loyal to that is waiting for him at home.

Cheating is wrong and technically, it's not the MC that would be cheating. As the MC isn't with anyone. It would be the wife. The MC would be like the guy that his ex cheated with. I'm also a firm believer that if there's cheating going on, it should be the MC doing it.
Agreed.

If I can I don't play the MC as a cheater. Not all games allow me to not cheat though. Regardless, the MC fucking a married woman doesn't make him a cheater, it makes her a cheater.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Not really, the MC isn't cheating. He is helping her to cheat. The MC has no one that he needs to be loyal to that is waiting for him at home.

Agreed.

If I can I don't play the MC as a cheater. Not all games allow me to not cheat though. Regardless, the MC fucking a married woman doesn't make him a cheater, it makes her a cheater.
Exactly. I won't play the MC as a cheater, unless the dev has given the MC a gf/wife that I just can't stand. In hopes that when she(the wife/gf) finds out, she breaks up with us. But, that has backfired on me in a few games and I just quit playing them.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Exactly. I won't play the MC as a cheater, unless the dev has given the MC a gf/wife that I just can't stand. In hopes that when she(the wife/gf) finds out, she breaks up with us. But, that has backfired on me in a few games and I just quit playing them.
I try not to play games with mandatory relationships. I want to be able, at minimum, to choose the person the MC fucks/romances. Which is my biggest fear with this game. The title screen shows the MC with two women wrapped around him, one of which is Annie. So I have the feeling that the MC has to romance her and I am disappointed by that.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Ok so, DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ABANDON THIS GAME.... too many really good games get tossed and it annoys me. This was only chapter one but i am invested

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I try not to play games with mandatory relationships. I want to be able, at minimum, to choose the person the MC fucks/romances. Which is my biggest fear with this game. The title screen shows the MC with two women wrapped around him, one of which is Annie. So I have the feeling that the MC has to romance her and I am disappointed by that.
I don't mind Annie so much, I just don't want to be forced to be an ex that cheated on us. Hopefully the dev will give us an option with the brat's mom. Or even though I don't like it, be alone, happy and maybe fuck the brat's mom on the side. Not sure I could deal with the brat on a full time basis. Ahahahaha

Reactions: cakeny

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I don't mind Annie so much, I just don't want to be forced to be an ex that cheated on us. Hopefully the dev will give us an option with the brat's mom. Or even though I don't like it, be alone, happy and maybe fuck the brat's mom on the side. Not sure I could deal with the brat on a full time basis. Ahahahaha
Eh, I don't like "friends" who only appear when they want something. Which is exactly what she did. Perhaps she will turn out to be better than that but the fact that she was hardly around at all and then forces the MC to go on a road trip with her makes me "meh" about her. Of course first chapter and all so I will happily wait and see.

Reactions: Ari T

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Eh, I don't like "friends" who only appear when they want something. Which is exactly what she did. Perhaps she will turn out to be better than that but the fact that she was hardly around at all and then forces the MC to go on a road trip with her makes me "meh" about her. Of course first chapter and all so I will happily wait and see.
Maybe she stayed away because she has feelings for the MC and didn't know how to properly admit it to him and now this 'road trip' is giving her the excuse to do it.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Maybe she stayed away because she has feelings for the MC and didn't know how to properly admit it to him and now this 'road trip' is giving her the excuse to do it.
I doubt it... I think she can keep that shit to herself and leave the MC in peace wallowing in his misery. If only there was a Dylan around to teach this MC proper grilling techniques... Regardless I hope for the third love interest or an alone but happy ending.

Reactions: TheFurs

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I doubt it... I think she can keep that shit to herself and leave the MC in peace wallowing in his misery. If only there was a Dylan around to teach this MC proper grilling techniques... Regardless I hope for the third love interest or an alone but happy ending.
Fuck Dylan. lol I agree about the 3rd LI. However, if the MC is going to solo it, he may as well be fucking at least 1 FWB.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
To add a little bit to the ongoing discussion: I do think that Annie has some hidden agenda as her scene with parents would suggest, her reaction at MC's comment about car and her not telling him about her problems. She's planning to do smth that's probably risky or morally ambigous or both and she needs help or at least moral support of someone she can trust; plus I'm pretty sure she has romantic feelings toward MC (as a gaming scene would suggest), although I think that wasn't the deciding factor in her asking the MC for a road trip. I'm pretty sure that the dev will try to explain her ghosting him (the fault is imo on both sides btw, I don't see him reaching out to her in the past either, they seem to both have stronger or lighter depression that stood on their way to really connect) in a way meant for the player to like her more. I also believe that the similar will happen with Ava and there'll be some kind of redemption arc, although I share the opinion that she is a lost cause as a possible LI. TBH from the 3 women presented here - and I believe all 3 are possible LI - none seems appealing to me. Annie seems the best of the bunch, but I don't find her that interesting. For now I am more interested in how the overall story will develop than in romancing with anyone. I really hope that there will be other LI to choose from.

And regarding the title screen picture, maybe it's one of those games where the picture changes with every update? I hope that's the case.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
To add a little bit to the ongoing discussion: I do think that Annie has some hidden agenda as her scene with parents would suggest, her reaction at MC's comment about car and her not telling him about her problems. She's planning to do smth that's probably risky or morally ambigous or both and she needs help or at least moral support of someone she can trust; plus I'm pretty sure she has romantic feelings toward MC (as a gaming scene would suggest), although I think that wasn't the deciding factor in her asking the MC for a road trip. I'm pretty sure that the dev will try to explain her ghosting him (the fault is imo on both sides btw, I don't see him reaching out to her in the past either, they seem to both have stronger or lighter depression that stood on their way to really connect) in a way meant for the player to like her more. I also believe that the similar will happen with Ava and there'll be some kind of redemption arc, although I share the opinion that she is a lost cause as a possible LI. TBH from the 3 women presented here - and I believe all 3 are possible LI - none seems appealing to me. Annie seems the best of the bunch, but I don't find her that interesting. For now I am more interested in how the overall story will develop than in romancing with anyone. I really hope that there will be other LI to choose from.

And regarding the title screen picture, maybe it's one of those games where the picture changes with every update? I hope that's the case.
Redemption arc... Nope. If given the choice, it won't happen. Another dev pulled that and 90% of the people that hated the ex, started liking her. I quit playing and dropped my patronage before that even happened, I was dead-set against it after the bs.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Redemption arc... Nope. If given the choice, it won't happen. Another dev pulled that and 90% of the people that hated the ex, started liking her. I quit playing and dropped my patronage before that even happened, I was dead-set against it after the bs.
I completely get it, and I am also of the opinion that it most possibly won't work (at least for most), but I feel that as a possible LI some kind of redemption-like story for her is in the works, I'm not saying that it'll be a successfull arc, but I feel that an attempt will be made by the dev. Of course I can't be sure and I hope that even with such an arc planned we will be able to choose quite early to say no to her and not see her again.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I completely get it, and I am also of the opinion that it most possibly won't work (at least for most), but I feel that as a possible LI some kind of redemption-like story for her is in the works, I'm not saying that it'll be a successfull arc, but I feel that an attempt will be made by the dev. Of course I can't be sure and I hope that even with such an arc planned we will be able to choose quite early to say no to her and not see her again.
I'm not saying the dev won't write it in, but, he needs to make it optional. If you refuse to meet with her, it ends her storyline with the MC.

Reactions: LordSinner

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
3 very sweet things that start with A: Angry Men cookies, Ava and Annie. Very good renders and story. I like it so far (y)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 32 Votes