VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fallen Roads [v0.2] [Boketto Games]

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I do not want to create the same shit that has been made over and over again.
Don't want to be an ass, but the whole cheating girlfriend trope is overused by now.... so in a way, you already did the same shit that many devs have made over and over.

Acting lessons,college kings,single again...... and many other games that I don't even remember the name anymore since I put all of those games in my ignore list, except Acting lessons ofc, but they all have the trope of cheating Ex.
Will give this a go but I'm not a fan of that kind of tropes either, hope is worth it.
Best of luck with the game.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Don't want to be an ass, but the whole cheating girlfriend trope is overused by now.... so in a way, you already did the same shit that many devs have made over and over.

Acting lessons,college kings,single again...... and many other games that I don't even remember the name anymore since I put all of those games in my ignore list, except Acting lessons ofc, but they all have the trope of cheating Ex.
Will give this a go but I'm not a fan of that kind of tropes either, hope is worth it.
Best of luck with the game.
Then you add in the whole 'redemption arc' it's all been done. For once, let's NOT add in a redemption arc into a game.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Then you add in the whole 'redemption arc' it's all been done. For once, let's NOT add in a redemption arc into a game.
Lets hope he put an option for that, I'm never forgiving a fucking cheater and having that forced on the player is not the best way to get a proper fanbase, some people may not mind but many will. For me that bitch is dead.

We already have a popular game that has done exactly that.
If you mean college king , I don't play that :ROFLMAO:
Don't like the kinks in that game.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Lets hope he put an option for that, I'm never forgiving a fucking cheater and having that forced on the player is not the best way to get a proper fanbase, some people may not mind but many will. For me that bitch is dead.
We already have a popular game that has done exactly that.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Leap of Faith.
wtf are you talking, Leap of faith Steph never cheated on the mc, she never dated anyone after leaving the mc neither she did date anyone when she was with the mc.
That game has nothing similar with this game except for the ones I mentioned above.

I havnt played Leap Of Faith for a little while, but i dont think Steph cheated on you she just ghosted the MC, and was never involved sexually with anyone else.
Maybe he means the "redemption arc" as in forgiving her for ghosting the mc and leaving because otherwise, it makes no sense.
In that case Wolf Plays™ , I agree but is not the same forgiving a damm cheater than someone that just left you for very convincing reasons (at least to me they are).
She never betrayed the mc that way.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
wtf are you talking, Leap of faith Steph never cheated on the mc, she never dated anyone after leaving the mc neither she did date anyone when she was with the mc.
That game has nothing similar with this game except for the ones I mentioned above.
No. Not cheating. She ghosted him for 2 years and when the game first came out, we were forced to fuck her and say that we loved her. Then came the redemption arc. So fuck her.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Just tried this one and was a little hesitant cuz of the drugz tag (honestly hope it's avoidable) and that op description about mental health but overall i enjoyed this one so far... i see great potential in this one. This one is going on my playing list for sure... good luck Yusuf69 (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yusuf69

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
A drama in the thread already? :BootyTime: Jeezzzzz heavy drama game and thread.
Just finished. Have to say that road trip trope is getting more popular lately. Things that bug me so far is the long transition between scene and some effect in the animation. So far I'm ok with story enough not to bother you with how you gonna write it yusuf. Render is good as alway but a few clipping here and there.

GSproduction

Jan 15, 2021
Fallen Roads [v0.1] [Boketto Games] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (161 MB): - MEGA - - -
Doesn't start at all for me :( (downloaded from mega link)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

Maybe he means the "redemption arc" as in forgiving her for ghosting the mc and leaving because otherwise, it makes no sense.
In that case Wolf Plays™ , I agree but is not the same forgiving a damm cheater than someone that just left you for very convincing reasons (at least to me they are).
She never betrayed the mc that way.
Not the same as cheating. But, disappearing isn't cool and for the dev at the start to force stuff with her, left a sour taste in my mouth about her. I wanted nothing to do with her. Period. Did he force the redemption arc or was there a choice to not go see her? I dropped my patronage because of something else before that update and haven't played it since.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Not the same as cheating. But, disappearing isn't cool and for the dev at the start to force stuff with her, left a sour taste in my mouth about her. I wanted nothing to do with her. Period. Did he force the redemption arc or was there a choice to not go see her? I dropped my patronage because of something else before that update and haven't played it since.
You have to go see her but have a choice to walk away iirc.

GSproduction

Jan 15, 2021
Just got done through playing chapter 1 and i have to say it's a very very impressive first release

Also like the sense of humor here Yusuf

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yeah .... Ava is gonna get roasted on this thread for a long ass time and rightly so but hopefully we get to see more characters in the long run as potential love interests
Oh, Liam is alive?

• Haha
Reactions: FAP369ZONE
3.70 star(s) 32 Votes