• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fallen Roads [v0.2] [Boketto Games]

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There was never any upside to the story .. MC was in a bad place and is in a bad place as we speak.
Dev was in a worse place in his life.
So much bad feels under the bridge this game drowned in.

• Red Heart
Reactions: unknown78

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
I don't know if the DEV ever checks in on his games thread....

Hoping you got some stuff sorted out in the last 6 months and are getting ready to take back up the mantle...

Reactions: JoeAngel

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
If you in deep shit Keep your nose up and Keep your passion on and you did great with 3d Models and story and all that you just need To light The rood to Welcome the pain and Close your eyes and see same here same there God bless all who Got Good heart to them

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
I think the game was originally written as a cheating story, but then they changed it to rape.

What kind of girlfriend knowingly goes to a party where her boyfriend's enemies are present, where a lot of alcohol and drugs will be consumed, and where everyone will be fucking each other at the end of the night? I mean, you'd have to be a potted plant or something not to know that that's not going to happen.

Cheap whore.
Bitches like that piss me off.

At the end of the day, what difference does it make if she was actually raped, she did everything of her own volition, knowing what would happen to her.

blacklight47

Feb 24, 2019
I think the game was originally written as a cheating story, but then they changed it to rape.

What kind of girlfriend knowingly goes to a party where her boyfriend's enemies are present, where a lot of alcohol and drugs will be consumed, and where everyone will be fucking each other at the end of the night? I mean, you'd have to be a potted plant or something not to know that that's not going to happen.

Cheap whore.
Bitches like that piss me off.

At the end of the day, what difference does it make if she was actually raped, she did everything of her own volition, knowing what would happen to her.
That story change made me mad as well the cheating at the party made more since

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
So... I'm going to assume she was raped since the dev abandoned the game
or maybe the dev found out that she lied to him about getting raped in first place simple all about Maybe That Maybe this Sadly he didn't Keep going the Game was Great The Models the Feeling of the Game everything the idea of How The Mc Got Abused All that was Going to make an EPIC Game story

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes