Zen0F1r5t

Mar 13, 2018
Pregnancy fix (I hope). Drag and drop into your game directory and RUN Game.exe NOT Game_EN.exe.
Let me know if it doesn't work.
It works for me. Though it seems ''safe day" is inaccurate and I think it was supposed to be unfertilised, or something.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Pregnancy fix (I hope). Drag and drop into your game directory and RUN Game.exe NOT Game_EN.exe.
I'm curious as to what they did to break pregnancy. I have several hunches but just didn't have any time to look myself.

Regardless of how, i appreciate you taking the time to fix it. I will include your patch in the OP if you are fine with that.

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
I'm curious as to what they did to break pregnancy. I have several hunches but just didn't have any time to look myself.

Regardless of how, i appreciate you taking the time to fix it. I will include your patch in the OP if you are fine with that.
They use a script to check what the pregnancy control variable is, but it was still checking for the Japanese name and not the translated one. I just had to replace all the scripts. You can include it in the OP.

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
it doesnt recognize oggs anymore but wants rpgmvo.
edit2: it is a compressed version issue.

Last edited:

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
When does the error happen? Inmediatly after starting the game?
theres no error at the game with the compress fix. the womb status simply doesnt change.
i try now the normal version with the norm fix.
edit: still the same but no error message.
edit2: the compressed fix works fine. :)

Last edited:

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
The day change when sleepping in the Temple? Because I only get "Safe Day" in menu, don't know how to allow pregnancy.
apply the patch and get a sex scene, the status will go to fertilized, go to the temple und you will see her pregnant.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
They use a script to check what the pregnancy control variable is, but it was still checking for the Japanese name and not the translated one. I just had to replace all the scripts. You can include it in the OP.
Ah I see so it was a common event, or did they get fancy and use a plugin or the old item description plugin combo. I had a feeling it was one of those. Maybe DLsite should teach their robot not to mess with variables :LOL: Who knows? maybe with machine learning they can, but it should probably learn to tell men from women first.

Reactions: pootin and ustar

Afezeria

Aug 7, 2017
Ah I see so it was a common event, or did they get fancy and use a plugin or the old item description plugin combo. I had a feeling it was one of those. Maybe DLsite should teach their robot not to mess with variables :LOL: Who knows? maybe with machine learning they can, but it should probably learn to tell men from women first.
Common Events. They set the states such as "Safe Day", "Fertilized" etc by storing them as strings (which is why they got translated, as these strings were directly displayed in game). For interactions after that they would use either use match or == to check the stored string to trigger event/interactions. Super inefficient and jank.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes