Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Far as I understand, it makes it work. If you hope for a lot out of pregnancy though, it isn't much.
Don't worry. I do not like preggo-stuff so i'll stay away from the patch. thanks for the answer

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
I got to the mage in the house you get sent to first, looked at the pretty massive amount of souls needed to even talk to her, 100 for the first talk, 200 for the second and pretty much went nope, started a fight with her, did one attack saw how little damage you did, and how huge the mages health pool was and went nope, I am out of here, game deleted and ignored.

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
It's not just an ending, so I think it's worth a try... But I don't have so many expectations, pregnancy is often very poorly portrayed in games.
It's tough to implement. One of the only ones to try and do the whole process is "Violated Heroine", albeit massively sped up, and they never actually finished the game. Usually there's some magical explanation.

One of the only games I noticed that didn't do it that way was "Civilian Justice League", where it proceeds at the normal rate... albeit, that creates the odd scenario where the plot (involving a global war, no less!) obligingly lets the heroine go into seclusion for a year after she gets pregnant... and this can happen 5+ times.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
I made this modded save if you want to play around with a lot of stuff in the game. You get some items and equipment with it (and all 11 variations of the magic wand too).

This IS NOT a full save, since you can go to Memory on the title screen, check the crystals, and temporarily unlock ALL SCENES including the endings there. This is just an edited save to make the game easier and you're on playthrough 2.

Reactions: brazilian284

Anonym_e

May 5, 2021
It won't work on linux either =(. Need unpacked EN patch files...
You can merge / replace the www folder of cactuars "pregnacy fix" wih your games www folder.
Then executing the nw file from the nwjs-v0.59.1-linux-x64 folder, where you put your www folder and the package.json should start the game in english.

At least it seems to run on my linux mint machine.

Pregnancy fix (I hope). Drag and drop into your game directory and RUN Game.exe NOT Game_EN.exe.
Let me know if it doesn't work.
(Sorry for the bad english.)

Dec 5, 2017
It's tough to implement. One of the only ones to try and do the whole process is "Violated Heroine", albeit massively sped up, and they never actually finished the game. Usually there's some magical explanation.

One of the only games I noticed that didn't do it that way was "Civilian Justice League", where it proceeds at the normal rate... albeit, that creates the odd scenario where the plot (involving a global war, no less!) obligingly lets the heroine go into seclusion for a year after she gets pregnant... and this can happen 5+ times.
Roundscape Adorevia by Arvus Games didn't do half-bad.

Kobold13

Jul 8, 2022
I got to the mage in the house you get sent to first, looked at the pretty massive amount of souls needed to even talk to her, 100 for the first talk, 200 for the second and pretty much went nope, started a fight with her, did one attack saw how little damage you did, and how huge the mages health pool was and went nope, I am out of here, game deleted and ignored.
Its not that much, its something like 1K souls total, or thereabouts. I killed the fairies, walked out and killed some slugs, walked back in again and killed more fairies, and had enough to do her entire talky line.

Ive seen some people have the pregnancy system working, but does anyone have it for the EN version? My Japanese is not good enough to play the JP version.

Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
The futa protagonist tag is a bait it seems. I think it's a temporary state for a very few scenes from what I'm seeing. Which is unfortunately cuz I came here for the futa content.

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2021
Ive seen some people have the pregnancy system working, but does anyone have it for the EN version? My Japanese is not good enough to play the JP version.
I second this- I want to play games with Pregnancy system (Even as bare bones as insta-baby bump) but unfortunately I cannot read Japanese, and even if I don't care for the plot of (most) hentai games, I would still like to know what is going on and where I gotta go.
So if someone could please update with a Pregnancy patch for the english version, that would be much appreciated.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
I second this- I want to play games with Pregnancy system (Even as bare bones as insta-baby bump) but unfortunately I cannot read Japanese, and even if I don't care for the plot of (most) hentai games, I would still like to know what is going on and where I gotta go.
So if someone could please update with a Pregnancy patch for the english version, that would be much appreciated.
Should you actually look at the first post of this thread you will see a pregnancy fix patch linked there.
1678124925063.png

You only need to follow the instructions on that post nothing more nothing less. The game will still run in english.

Dec 12, 2021
You only need to follow the instructions on that post nothing more nothing less. The game will still run in english.
Instructions on that post say run GAME.EXE not GAME_EN.EXE
Installation instructions of this game say running GAME.EXE will run the game in Japanese.

I am small brain when it comes to tech- Explain, because I'm noticing inconstant information here. And all this is telling me, that with this information I'm being told that I can only run the Pregnancy Fix in Japanese.
Should I run the game in Japanese first and is somehow sets things properly for running it in English or what. I do not comprehend.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017

I really dont understand what you mean.

Its very simple.
First you download the game from the first page.
Then you download the pregnancy fix patch from that guy.
Extract the game.
Extract the pregnancy fix files
Copy the pregancy fix files to the game folder ( you know just look at what the folder is called)
once thats done double click Game.exe .... you know the executable with the character face as icon...
Profit As the game WILL RUN IN ENGLISH

1678335520775.png

And if after this explanation you cant do it then sorry my man nothing i can do to help.

TLDR:
Just ignore the "installation" instructions on the first page as they are literally just a copy paste used on every single thread and follow the instructions of the guy who fixed the game.

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2021
And if after this explanation you cant do it then sorry my man nothing i can do to help
No need to get so aggressive, I was getting conflicting information and getting confused by it, so was the person I was originally replying to- One set of instructions said one thing, another set said another- Forgive me, and the guy I was responding to, for being confused due to this.

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
You test this with 1.06? curious if this was their AI translation or if the bug was just fixed in a later version. if it is the later, hopefully it is fixed with the new upload. If not i will see if they fix their AI translation thing and just replace the file if /when it is fixed.
The AI tranlstaion patch got updated on 13 Feb. While the patch notes is just a less-than-helpful "Fixed a bug that caused events not to trigger," I can confirm that pregnancy works as it should. The patch is free, but I tossed a copy on anyway for the people who don't want to make DLsite accounts.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes