Mar 31, 2020
Does anyone have a link to the unlock conditions for each scene? it always crashes midway and i always forget to save so i don't know what unlocks a particular scene.

Found it here: (translate to english)

Last edited:
Reactions: overtherainbow

Moe Bahamas

Jun 23, 2023
Ive been having a problem where my game freezes here or when i finish the first training session, cant save either.
I have looked through this thread and i dont think anyone has this problem? Ive installing everything and tried to download it over and over again and nothing.

Mar 31, 2020
I've unlocked everything but ending #17. It's literally impossible. based on my math including what i've tested so far. the first 3 sessions are 1 point each which gives a total of 3. the next sessions are automatically 2 points each. so there's no way to get a lewdness level of 6.

foxalpha02

Aug 12, 2019
For some reason, it won't let me talk to Ayane in the cell. I select a dialogue option and it just doesn't do anything. I can click all the other buttons, and interact with her just fine during training, but it's just the buttons for the cell conversations that won't do anything. Does anyone have a fix for this?

Reactions: dmgdsplay

BSWW66

Jul 22, 2020
18 december can't come soon enough. I really really hope that with the english ver released, the game will stop being buggy and will let me actually play it. Seriously, i can't save or load in this version, even worse i can't conclude any training event so i never progresses anywhere

Reactions: leninja13579

Amaragi

Oct 27, 2023
Sorry for butting in but we're getting more than just Fallen Shinobi on Steam, I recently checked it out and there are four high quality games getting a release in next 2 weeks on Steam. And here are their respective links as well as date of release.

→ 12/15(UTC+8)
→ 12/16(UTC+8)
→ 12/19(UTC+8)(aka this game aka Ninja Discipline)
→ 12/21(UTC+8)

BSWW66

Jul 22, 2020
Sorry for butting in but we're getting more than just Fallen Shinobi on Steam, I recently checked it out and there are four high quality games getting a release in next 2 weeks on Steam. And here are their respective links as well as date of release.

→ 12/15(UTC+8)
→ 12/16(UTC+8)
→ 12/19(UTC+8)(aka this game aka Ninja Discipline)
→ 12/21(UTC+8)
Mango Party is a proper publisher afterall (unlike that shitty Otaku MTL-plan) and their choices of games has been high-quality so far

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes